im back !

vodaka999

Silver Member
Hmmm just realised i dont have a diary here, i dont have much of importance to share at the moment i have just got back from the gym and i neeeeed a bath but i wanted to check in here first

Actually i was hungry this morning so i had garlic mushrooms on toast for a sustanance snack before the gym and i forgot to brush my teeth again before i went and i thought well i cant smell anything and as i walked towards reception she started sniffing going Ooohh someone had garlic this morning :eek: i blamed the man in front and bought one of them chewable toothbrushes from the toilets hahahahahaha

Right i have made a huuuuuuuuuuuuge pot of 0 point soup, not the best tasting thing i have ever had but if its 0 points i will survive lol.

i blamed the man in front and bought one of them chewable toothbrushes from the toilets hahahahahaha

hahahaha love it! :D
Hope you enjoyed your workout.:whacky068:

Try using vegetable oxo's and loads of black pepper, it gives it a bit of a kick. Vary the veg you use too so you don't get bored.

Well done on the Gym! i used to go but got really bored lol so now i just walk! lol ..... Ive got 0pt soup for lunch to turnip carrot onion pepper garlic and salt! .. yummy!

Hope your having a wonderful day so far xx

I have a tin of chopped toms with losts of salt and pepper if I don't have the time to make any o point soup its lovely, quick and easy.

Hmmm just realised i dont have a diary here, i dont have much of importance to share at the moment i have just got back from the gym and i neeeeed a bath but i wanted to check in here first

Actually i was hungry this morning so i had garlic mushrooms on toast for a sustanance snack before the gym and i forgot to brush my teeth again before i went and i thought well i cant smell anything and as i walked towards reception she started sniffing going Ooohh someone had garlic this morning :eek: i blamed the man in front and bought one of them chewable toothbrushes from the toilets hahahahahaha

omg i havent stopped laughing after reading this...
how funny,
i love garlic ummm x

Have to say im quite ecited about tomorrow WI, really hope i have lost a couple of lb.
Last night for dinner we had burger in a roll, wedges and salad and it was loovely. I had one of the Tesco 3 point burgers and was really impressed that it stayed fat and juicy and didnt shrivel up like most frozen burgers lol

We have roast duck tonight

Well yesterday was ok'ish
I was in charge of roasting the duck for dinner and i worked my points out and was well within my allowence, my OH kept saying dont forget the giblets and i thought i ittok them out but must have missed some cos at 8.30 when we all sat down ( starving ) there was plastic in the duck so we had to throw it out :sigh: ... i got a bit upset and yes i did cry lol ( TOTM ) so in the end i went out and got chinese, but i had mushroom chow mein, mixed vegetables and white mushrooms so didnt go over my points with that either - i resisted the chicken balls, rice and the prawn crackers even though the mood i was in i could have happily ate them all lol.

Flippin' giblets .... don't you hate them!! I've done that before hun too :eek::D

Best of luck for WI - let us know how you get on
xx

Oohh i posted it in the april challenge but forgot to say here ... i lost 2lb 3/4

I have been for a 30 minute cardio in the gym today and then my OH said we should take the dog for a walk
He said a good hour to 2 so i thought hmmm thats ok about an hour and a half :eek: NO way we JUST got in and we left at 12.30 lol

He said at one point oh its about an hour still to go, then he said about half hour, then 20 minutes later i looked at my watch and said we had been 2.5 hours cos it was 3pm. He said we should be in by 3.30 - 3.45 anyway and i said :rolleyes: you have been saying half an hour for a looooong time now lol

My feet and legs ACHE but i feel i have earnt my dinner, which is roast beef ( he is cooking it tonight lol ) does anyone know the points in roast beef ??

Well done on your fab loss!
Roast beefcarvery is 15.5 points - includes 2 slices beef, steamed veg, roasties, yorkshire pud, stuffing and gravy

Brilliant loss hun!! Congratulations :D

That was a loooong old walk yesterday - I'm sure your dinner was very satisfying after that!!
xx

Anyone know the points in Sirloin Steak, we are haiving it for dinner tonight with a rosti potato and stir fried veg in balsamic vinegar - im ok im only on 9 points for the day so far but would like to know :D

Cheers anyway Marie, i did enjoy it and i put it down as about 6 points but i still have about 5 spare for tongiht and doubt i will use them all if any so it should be ok.

I have just won some WW books on ebay so they should come soon enough and then i will be ok again

And i have just bought a pedometer too so that will count the steps i take on our next mammoth walk lol

Well today has been another good day .... started the day with a toasted egg, mushroom and turkey bacon sandwhich ( yuuuuuuuum) but it was quite early so i was hungry again by 11 ish lol..... had a packet of Monster munch and then me and OH took the dog for a walk for 5 MILES :eek: lol.... have ordered a pedometer.
I also caught some sun today lol

For dinner i am having a tesco healthy living burger in a bun with some oven chips which im looking forward to

Well tonight i decided to go and see a friend i havent seen for ages and i have had a really nice time. I had only used about 9.5 points when i left here so i had plenty for when they suggested we nip to the kebab shop and i had chicken shish in pitta with salad for a mere 4 points :eek: im stunned it was LUSH, then a packet of mini cookies for dessert lol. Still well within my points today just had asnack bar to try and use a few more up but might save the rest cos im off to Hastings for the day tomorrow and i will grab a bag of chips to eat on the seafront and then this will help cover the points for that :D

Back