im back !

thats my fav kebab treat! think i worked out a large shish to be 5 points or something...yummy.
Your dinners always sound lush make me hungry thinking about them...
well done on your loss so far

OOOOps lol

I was in Hastings today and i couldnt pass on fish and chips lol. I had a few dinky donuts aswell. I managed to save a few points yesterday so i was on 29 and i only had 2 before i went so i THINK i should be ok on my points or if i have gone slightly over then my exercise points will help me out this week and i did walk quite a bit today too :D

Thanks Gem,

Went a bit over last night i had a WW bacon and egg sandwhich and a couple of choc digestives for supper lol. I dont think it will have done any harm just used up some exercise points

This morning i had a WW bacon and mushrooms sandwhich for 3 points and i am at work from 12.30 so wont be tempted to pick around cos i take my lunch with me, then for tea im cooking a few scallops they are big ones that i bought from the fish huts on hastings beach yesterday so i will have a couple of them ( if i like them ) with something for tea and maybe try and claw back a few points today and tomorrow

Sounds like you had a wonderful time! ....
I love chippy chips! just the smell and mmmmmmmmmm and theres somthing about eating them on the seafront ... hehe

So dinner was ok actually, i bought a few more scallops cos i only had 2 from the beach and while i was there i bought some crayfish tails to go with them. they are extremly low in points aswell i think for the scallops and the crayfish it was maybe 2.5 points ( not totally sure of the points in scallops though cos my new points book hasnt come.

Then i did a garden salad and some cous cous with chopped peppers,spring onion, green beans, mini corns, mushrooms and tomotoes, lightly friend them to soften and added them to the cous cous. It was really nice actually i didnt think i would like it

Am way under by 10 points at the moment but we are just about to have a WW dessert and a nice creamy hot chocolate

Hi,
Sounds like you're doing great so far.
With all the walking you do you should get a WW pedometer.
It tells you how many steps, miles and most importantly how many activity points you can claim!!
L x

My pedometer came yesterday actually thinking about it, its not a WW one though. Have never had much luck with them really, i had a cheap rubbish one before that after i counted 10 steps he was on about 25 steps lol :rolleyes:

This one was middle of the range one as im a sceptic but i will wear it today and see what it says tonight

Am at work today for a bit so that keeps the urge to snack at bay but didnt get to the gym today cos i dont really have time before i go to get to the gym, get home, bathed and off

Hope you get on better with this pedometer then.
I had one of those fitbug ones at one point and it was really accurate.
Hmmm, must dig it out and stick a new battery in it.
Have a good day
L x

Lol i didnt, my lad has nicked it :rolleyes: but i dont think its very good tbh, he walks 2 steps and i watch it go up 5 or more when he stops walking :eek:

Maybe i just expect too much from them but i have never found an acurate one

Lost 2.25lb this week :D putting me well on track for my April goal of 8lb :party0019:

Im really chuffed and surprised as i ate so late last night i had convinced myself it would have a negative effect. I woke up at 6.15am and went to the loo and laid there for as long as i could resist but i jumped on them by 7am :giggle:

Anyway plans for today are going to the gym about 9am, then maybe a bit of shopping i fancy making some 0 point soup and then for a walk with OH and the dog later when he gets up if its not raining. Will look out for everyone elses results today and good luck gang hope we are all happy with ourselves

Well done.
Brilliant start to the week hey?
I cracked up laughing when I read that you stayed in bed for as long as you could before jumping on the scales at 7!! I would do that too...LOL
Have a great day
L x

Thanks I really am, thats 5lb in just 2 weeks and i have had YUM stuff it doesnt even feel like i have been dieting, this is why i LOVE weight watchers

well done voddy! keep up the good work xxxxx

sun xx

Yay ...... way to go you! .... Brilliant loss this week ! ....

have another amazing week xxx

Back