im back !

Ok i had a good day Sunday but then not so good Monday. I was home alone, bored and had the wrong brekfast ( it didnt fill me up ) was hungry and had eaten my lunch by 11.45 :rolleyes: so i decided just not to count on Monday but not use it as an excuse to eat my body weight in food lol.

Had a good day yesterday and even managed to save 4 points but im off out for dinner tonight and although i have told myself to make good choices, if chocolate brownie and ice cream is on the menu it will probably win so instead of the disappointment of knowing i have gone over my points im not going to point today. I have had a stuffed mushroom for brekkie and that will be me until lunch and this morning i am off out to help an old lady clean her windows :giggle: i will however be right back to it tomorrow and i hope that i will have a decent result this week although i will be more than happy with an STS

Well i went for my dinner out and chose turkey and ham pie with chips and peas then i had a cinamon waffle and ice cream after, over my points but hey i enjoyed it, then yesterday i slipped again and didnt stick to my points so since my last WI i have had 3 days off the diet and 3 days on :rolleyes: now i have 1 more full day before WI so i dont know what to expect.

I was sooooo tempted to jump on the scales today and see how i was holding up but i know if it had been high i would have been totally gutted and probably eaten everything in sight lol.

Will update my food diary tonight, i might be going out with Oh for a bike ride soon so that will help

Hi hun, they were fine, they really are awful though i dont know why anyone would want them. They suited Chrsitina Agiuilara but not my friend Lisa hahahaha.

Anyway i have good news before my bad, i finnished my course and once i have straightened my hair im dropping my CV off down the road form a possible job. Im looking for pretty much anything at the moment but would obviously love it if i could get this hairdressing job.

Bad news, i have put on this week. I chose the real wrong week to mess about too as i have just noticed it is my TOTM so not only have i gained cos i cant stop stuffing my face but i have gained from that too. I do feel a bit down this morning but i had expected it so im not overly upset and hopefully it will just mean a bigger loss for next week :rolleyes:

Congrats on getting the course finished hun! and fingers crossed for the job thing :) ... as for the food well, its totm like you say and its never kind on us is it! ... stick with it this week and maybe the scales will show a loss next week! ... darn bodies! Have a lovely weekend xx

well done sweet,youve done great.There are soooooooooooooooo many jobe over here for hairdressing.
#
Dont panic bout your weigh in ,youve done so well just get back on trackxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ok another good day from me, PHEW. I have wrestled my concience a few times and argued with the fat girl in me who wanted to eat all the toffees at work, go to the shop and get a pasty, eat the free chinese on offer and pretty much anything else she could lay her mits on :eek:

But i WON !!! Have just been down my mates for a couple of hours seeing her new puppy and to be honest thats how i know im not hungry cos i havent thought about food once. I have just had strawberries and squirty cream and will have a nice cuppa then probably head to bed. I have to be up early for college, i have some paperwork to finalise and some bits to sign and we have got my tutor a crystal vase and some flowers which we are giving her tomorrow so want to be there for that.

I am going out with my mum for lunch tomorrow to a nice local pub but i will have something sensible like a jacket potato or something so wont be blowing my points ( need to keep Marie on her toes ) and then i can have a low point dinner, im thinking Mediterranean vegetable roast

Hey vodaka! :) .. glad you had a good weekend :) .... and well done on still thinking sensibly about your food choices on your lunch out today! lol Id already be plannin what id fancy for pudding! lol .. I must show more restraint ..

Have a lovely day hun xx

Yum just had my dinner, Mediterranean vegetable roast and had a huuuuuge bowl for 5 points. It was gorgeous.

I have had a good day got quite a few points left for today so will be having a nice chocolate top dessert soon.

Im really hoping for a result tis week even though TOTM will kind of overlap my WI i have been good so i should be ok.

Your tea sounds lovely vodaka .. what veg do you use and how do you do it? Im looking for some insperation ... Hope you see a loss this week hun xx

Glad you had a good weekend good luck with your wi :)

It is really so easy to make
  • 500g plum tomatoes chopped up
  • 2 red onions ( wedged )
  • 2 courgettes roughly chopped
  • 1 red, 1 yellow peppers, deseeded and diced
  • 3 unpeeled garlic cloved
  • pack ww bacon
  • Bowyers 95% fat free sausages
Preheat the oven gas mark 7, toss together thetomaotes, onions, peppers, courgettes and garlic. Spary a roasting tray with frylite and put them in the oven for 5 minutes.
Then lay the sausages on the top of the veg ( they are only 1 point each so you can use as many or as few as you want ) and put them back in the oven for 10 minutes.
Then turn the sausages and lay the bacon across the top ( again as much as you want as its only 0.5 point per slice) and bung them back in for 10 minutes.

Then serve :D

Right well tonights dinner was all planned out but my friend has invited me round for sausage casserole and mash and some gardening. I dont really know how many points are going to be in it but i think all that has points is the sausage and mash so i have said 5 for the sausages ( shame they werent the fat free ones lol ) and i will say 2.5 for the spuds.

I have been out for a bike ride with OH ( was nothing strenuous though) and hopefully the gardening will burn off some calories too

Your dinners sound delish.... I never have sausages as I'm always worried they're bad for you but the 1point bad boys and the WW bacon sounds wicked!! Oh I hope my Tesco's sells them! xx

Well went to my mates for dinner tonight and had sausage casserole and mash, it was quite nice but i judge everything on my Oh cooking now and it wasnt a patch on that lol.
We did a load of gardening and i dug up a TREE. She laughed and said i wouldnt be able to do it so i didnt like to prove her right so i did it lol. Was hard work but i think i burnt some calories off doing it.

Hi gang,
Havent updated for a couple of days. I have stuck to the diet nicely and managed to save myself some points, its times like this i think when i say im struggling i must be making really bad choices because i definatly have enough points to play with lol.
Im having spag bol tonight and i have worked it out to be 15 points for the bowl and 2 slices of garlic bread and i LOVE that so im definatly looking forward to that. This morning im off to help my mate do some more gardening so i will hopefully burn off some calories there then tomorrow me and ALL my saved points are off for a posh dinner and we are gonna enjoy it lol.
I do need to be careful still this week though as its my TOTM this WI and im hoping even with that i might still get some loss :D

Back