im back !

Well i weighed in this morning as my TOTM has passed and i have had a few good days on the diet and Sunday is my WI day, wasnt expecting much as i say i have only been good a few days but im chuffed 5.5lb off. Just goes to show alot of it must have been retained water so thats me set for the day :D:D
YAAAAAYYYY you!!! Holy jeebus, 5.5!!! You must have been waterlogged from your toes to your nose ;) That is a fabulous loss xxxx Well done hun x:D

Thanks guys i was so pleased, have had a nice dinner tonight, Fishermans Burgers i whizzed up about 60g skinned salmon and 50g fresh shelled prawns, leave them in the fridge overnight to chill or for at least 4 hours then shape into a burger patty and i fried it in a pan. I did add a small amount of butter to crisp it up and had it on an open top roll with a jacket spud and a garden salad.

Still doing well, i have been sticking to the points very well and finding it quite easy again to be honest because im making better choices.

Tonight im hvaing pasta and tomorrow a cottage pie thenThursday the OH is cooking and he is a butter and cream man but i have talked him into stuffed peppers :D

OOOOooo you're doing so well, you're so good and well behaved and you're always exercising every time I check on here!!! You're like Challenge Annika...Challenge Vodaka!!! ;)x Good for you x

Lol ohhh maybe i could have my own tv show then :whistle:

I have been doing really well, im very pleased with myself to be honest i am finding it quite easy to stick to the plan ( my OH is on nights so i am responsible for dinner though that makes it a bit easier ). I am planning on getting to the gym tomorrow, we were going up to volunteer at a goat sanctuary but they havent gotten back in touch with us so looks like they dont want anymore volunteers :sigh:

Anywhooooo im off to college in a bit to do a t bar weave and some finger waves on a client and then home for a bit of time with OH.
Oh yeah and i did a website the other day, if you get 5 minutes could you have a browse and let me know what you think :D

www.freewebs.com/shortcutz

Gonna check it out right now! And well done again on the motivation, it actually helps to see someone so into doing it right! x

Right well i have gone ok today, saved more points than i intended cos i didnt like the mince mix that OH put in my ppeppers tongiht so points dropped by 5 :rolleyes:. I now have 20 in the bank to be used tomorrow or Saturday but dinner tomorrow night is Risotto so it will be about 15 points for that plus garlic bread and i should use up most of the banked points and i will factor in a nice pudding aswell.

I am going to work at the goat sanctuary tomorrow so will be earning some exercise points aswell :D

I had a look at your site! It's great, I'd love a mobile hairdresser in my area...Anyway, I'll create an account and sign the guestbook when I get a chance later x

:D Thanks hun

I have just checked out the garlic bread we have for dinner tomorrow and good job i have saved some points lol. Just my dinner alone tomorrow is going to pretty much be my entire day of points, i make it about 24:eek::eek:

Sooooo i have 20 banked ones to play with during the day

Oooo ive had a quick look see at your site hun and it looks really good! ..... wish i lived within 15 miles! ... cos id book you up!,
xxx good luck with it hun :)

First well done on the 5.5lbs loss :wow: Thats fantastic!!!!

Your website looks great, wish someone did that around here.

Hiya my WI is tomorrow. Was laying in bed last night with OH and he said shall we have a race to lose a stone. I said no cos then i will have to tell you how much i weigh :giggle:
He said go on then how much and i told him and he couldnt believe it he said i definatly dont look it, which was nice of him and we had a laugh about it as im so self concious i think i look alot bigger than i do.

Anyway i am thinking of doing this competition with him as i do like a challenge and he is not overweight so it would be harder for him he probably only could lose a stone if that lol.

We can both WI tomorrow and let the games begin :D

Yeah! that sounds like a great challenge! .. you should set yourself lil prizes for first to 7lbs and then first to a stone! hehe ... could be um "favours" ~coughs~ lol
I would love to do somthing like that with my OH but umm id be frightened i wouldnt see him again hes already to slim lol

Another WI over and 3lb off :D:D:D

Im so pleased i have really been good this week and pointed everything so would have been so gutted if i hadnt lost again lol.

Im looking forward to the coming week, we are having roast beef tonight YUMMMMMMMM

YAY well done :) 3lbs is a fabby loss .. Im sure you;ll have no probs with the challenge ;)

Have a great day xx

That's a great loss, well done. I also weigh today - it's the end of my first week back on the wagon.

Sharon

Back