im back !

ooooooooooooo Vodaka! I love crumble! ...... but with loads of double cream or custard! lol id love the recipe if it turns out ok :) ....
Were off to asda tomorow for a look round so ill be having a quick peek to see what yummy ww things they sell! and then stocking up on them :) cos i have a wicked sweet tooth!

Have a lovely day xx

hoping that recipe turns out OK coz I'm drooling at the thought of it! lil bro's can be pains in the rear end sometimes!

Well it seems ok, i used the little ramkin dishes and the thin stalked rhubabr and covered the bottom in thin sliced sections and sprinkled with 1 teaspoon of caster sugar.
In a seperate bowl i used 2 heaped tablespoons of oats, 2 level tablespoons of flour and 2 teaspoons of light brown sugar, mixed it together and sprinkled over the top of the rhubabr. Baked in the oven, gas mark 6 for 30 minutes and touch wood it seems fine not alot of crumble mix on top but if you wanted to increase it you would just use extra points but i am habing it with an individual tub of low fat cuastard so the whole thing is 3.5 points

well done voddy, your'e doing brilliantly xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ok i have to admit to a bit of a blip yesterday, i was definatly over points by the end of the day ( havent even worked out how many i dont know if i want to know ) i will save a few today if i can and hope that all the exercise i have done this last week will work in my favour for a loss tomorrow. Im really hoping for 2lb as that will give me my first half stone and its back to college tomorrow aswell so a day of standing on my feet and lots and lots of stairs lol

Well WI over i lost 1.75lb so nearly my half stone lol, but then i did go off the rails saturday

Anyway it'll be a flying visit this morning and its ALL go. Have already took my dad and OH to work, got petrol and bread came home and thought right mushrooms and tomato on toast a good start to the day and keep me filled up till lunch, looked up and OH has used all the mushrooms last night :rolleyes: didnt dwell on it i thought i would make my ham salad sandwhich for lunch, opened the fridge and this morning he used all the ham lol, he is sooooo lucky i love him you know. I have instead emptied a can of WW tuna mayo into the bread and will take that, even thought i really fancied ham now but at college there is never anything decent to buy for lunch.

Hope your first day back was a good 'un!

Hi,
Fab weigh in result!!
Bad news on hubby eating everything you fancied, I hate it when that happens, even worse when they put the empty pasket back in the fridge:mad:
Hope college went well
L x

Well yesterday wasnt good, i treated myself a bit too much lol. I can still pull it back this week though i will be within my points today even though i wasted quite a few points this afternoon my friend who i havent seen for months popped round and bought bacon butties lol. It would have been rooooooood to refuse but we have roast pork tonight so will fill up on veggies and OH has made an apple pie with filo pastry so nice and healthy there so will have a slice of that with custard.

Well done you, good result :)

Weeeeeeeeell my plans went in the bin for sticking to the points and tbh i havent pretty much since mt last WI :eek::eek: Thats 4 WHOLE days of faffing about and treating myself ( oh and believe me i have done just that ) i ate things just for the sake of eating them, wasnt hungry didnt even really enjoy it but ate them anyway and still kept thinking about what else i could eat later.

Someones diary on here made me look up ( sorry cant remember whose ) they said if they know something is in the fridge they either have to throw it out or eat it cos they cant stop thinking about it otherwise, well thats me all over this week, i thought i had cracked the habit but clearly not.

I am hoping for a STS this week but the scales were not kind when i jumped on for a check this morning ( i dont usually but i needed to be spurred on lol )i wont say what the result was but i wont be surprised if i have a slight gain but will TRY for STS. I have had a small bowl of frosties for brekkie with skimmed milk and then just had 2 slices of crustless bread, chopped mushrooms and tomatoes, 2 rashers of WW bacon and an egg to top it all off ( only worked out at 3.5 points ) and im nice and full now. Have also done 40 minutes of hard cardio in the gym this morning and will be going for a walk when OH gets up in a little while. Dinner is planned im having a medium pork chop with pasta, a dolmio sauce and loads of chopped onion, peppers and mushrooms stirred through it with a WW pudding for after.

Im on track today and feel good actually thats how i know i dont need the rubbish cos i always feel lsuggish and lusy when i pig out

Wish me luck guys

Good luck, weve all done what you have done and tbh thats when i usually say feck it and give up completely. You sound as if your back on track so i have every faith you can redeem yourself xxx

Good Luck Vodaka! ... its a nightmare isnt it once youve wobbled! .. I can spend dayins trying to get back on the wagon! .. somtimes it harder than the actual dieting!

As for feeling sluggish i totally agree i had tuesday night off so we had home made curry and apple crumble i went to bed feeling like i was going to thro up stomach hard bloated indegestion! so yeah i know the feeling lol...

Hope the scales are kind to you this evening xx

I was the same as you hun,i cheated one day then keep cheating for the rest of the week thats how come i go my bad result!

Back