im back !

LOL i was just gonna say the same thing paula! lol ... I always feel ready for a nap when ive read somthing like that lol vodake where do you get your energy!

Oh my God Vodaka - Im sooooo impressed with the amount of exercise you've done :eek: keep it up girl, you'll be doing it in a lycra thong in no time ... :D

Good morning gang,
I have had a good morning. I did have to spruce up the kitchen this morning as i have ants keep coming in, i cant see where and there is powder outside and i read that they hate cinamon so i have that all sprikled around in the cupbored i think they are using lol.
I have had mushrooms and a fried egg on toast for brekkie and a packet of special K bites for a snack, will be off to work in a minute then popping in the gym on the way home at 4 to do some resisitance work. I have to be good we have homemade cornish pasty and chucky wedges for dinner and WI tomorrow lol

I am making banana muffins later and will work out the points and let everyone know if anyone likes the sound of that im having one warm with vanilla ice cream for pudding lol :D

Oh My God, I'm drooling all over your page :D those muffins and ice cream sounds absolutely fabulous - please do let us know the points, if you dont mind xxxxx

I'm another one drooling, cornish pasties, muffins and ice cream - no wonder you're never away from the gym lol. Hope you've had a nice weekend. Good luck for WI tomorrow X

Ok muffins are made and i have to say they look GORGEOUS. I worked the points out to be 2.5 each but i did make bigger ones, i got 24 out of the mix but i reckon i could easily have got slightly smaller ones and if you did 36 they would work out at 1.5 each

I didnt make it to the gym i thought i better get home and start the cooking today lol. I am looking forward to my pasty tonight but i just indulged in some proper toast and proper butter and i loved it lol. Im still hopeful of a loss tomorrow though

Oh id have to eat the lot! ... the smell of fresh baking mmmmmmmm would be to much the kettle would be on and the cakes would be getting eaten whilst still hot!

Well im a bit gutted today. I WI and didnt shift anything, not even one measly lb. Its not TOTM and i have been exercising plenty all i can think is i must have gone over my points. I cant count exactly when OH is around as he adores food and i feel mean saying he has to eat what i eat ( although he does leave out the cream now for me lol ) and i dont like to be fussy and make something different so i eat what they have. Its only usually risotto or spag bol or something like that but i think i might need to rethink portion sizing.

Anyway will get back to it and hope that next week it falls off ( he is on 7 nights from tomorrow so i count my points rigourously )

Wish me luck guys

Hi Paula i doubt it is as i was doing alot of exercise before and i was losing weight.

If i think about it really it was probably the food i was eating, i only guestimate my intake and i thought i was doing it right but probably i will find that is where the mistake lies.

Had a bit of a blip yesterday as i was dwelling on my bad result and probably went over my points by a whole days worth :eek: but i have snapped out of it now and im trying to find somewhere i can work out my exercise points as i will dedicate them this week to yesterday and today ( guestimating again ) and then stick to my pointys exactly the rest of the week when Oh is back at work. :whacky068:

Hope you get a decent result next week chick X

Aw Vodaka, I'm gutted myself this week with my wi...oh well, only another week to wait for another one and this time I am going to make sure I don't disappoint myself! You've done so well with your exercise, perhaps it is just muscle weight...you have a lot to be proud of this week so just keep your chin up! And I will keep up mine, ( both of them ;) ) x

Hey Vodaka! just thought id pop in see how your getting on

Hmmmm i wish i could say i had risen above it and soldiered on....... but i cant lol

I gave into temptation ate my body weight in food and felt terrible but im back on track now..... i have worked out my food diary until sunday and hopefully can do damage limitation between now and then

Hope your week has picked up a bit

:cry::cry::cry: Its all gone pearshaped

I dont think i have stopped eating since my bad result, i dont even know why i KNOW this isnt going to make me lose weight or feel any beter about getting weighed tomorrow but i get up every day with good intentions and then fall by lunchtime. Yesterday my downfall was going to Asda hungry, i bought a load of WW products ( well done to Asda they have tons of it ) and then walked past the bakery. I saw the fresh made cornflake cakes and fudge cakes, i had already planned my days eating i knew what i was having and they were NOT on it. I actually stood there for a good 5 minutes, walked away once and then went back and bought them. I even scoffed a chinese last night, did i choose healthy options NOOOOOOOOOOOO i had spare ribs, chicken balls and chips.

Now WI tomorrow and i dont know what to expect, i AM going to be good today even though my OH surprised me this morning at 6am with a big bunch of roses and a box of Flake choccies i have worked them out to be 1 point each and i feel strong that i can do this. I have to i hate feeling this way i did it before and was 3 or 4lb from goal why cant i find the strength to do it again. Im not going to the gym for a few days i will just concentrate on getting my eating under control first and exercise with OH on bike rides or walking the dog.

Anyway have to pop out to Morrisons ( not hungry ) and Argos before town is too busy, i have WW pizza and wedges for dinner tonight and for my lunch at work im taking a ham sandwhich and some salad

I appear to be rambling today so i will leave it for now lol
Hope you all have a good day, send me be strong thoughts if you can and i will keep logging in through the day to update you on the progress

Back