im back !

Ok we had our walk and i wore the pedometer for that, i got 8139 steps just for the walk so thats bumped my exercise up :D

Pixie my WI isnt until Monday morning im just trying to do damage limitation until then lol

Morning's you should have a better wi result!!

Just checking in .... had an ok day yesterday. I went over my points by a few i think but i had earnt extra exercise ones that i was hoping to save but not for anything so i dont mind particularly.

Got the weekend to repair the damage then WI Monday morning

Have decided not to WI this week, if i do i WILL have gained and that will annoy me ( my own fault i know ) and then i will think oh why do i bother and probably eat my way through next week..... i have been there before.

Instead im going to see this as a break week, im back on track today and i am going to post my food diary every evening. I was feeling SO good the last few weeks when i was losing i dont know why i ruined it all in one foul swoop, didnt even really enjoy it but i will not wallow in it now and will just move on and get that feeling back again :D

Hi guys i have applied for another job, im sooooooooo excited so if anyone can send good job thoughts my way i would appreciate it lol.

Im back on the diet and raring to go aswell so hopefully my blip is behind me, no scratch that i KNOW my blip is behind me :D

Yay Vodaka! sounds like your back on the wagon! ..... Fingers crossed for the job hun! ... sooo whats on the menu today then? .. and have a great week xx

Hi guys im doing ok today. Didnt get to the gym but i have stuck to my points and had a nice day even though the weather was rubbish.

My OH has registered to run the Marathon next year as its something he really wants to do, he said i should do it too but its not something i have really aspired to lol

Yay glad your back to it vodaka! ..its tough somtimes isnt it lol .. dont think id fancy doing a marathon either but all credit to those than can and do manage them! I wouldnt make it past the first mile!lol ..

Have a great day xx

Oh the shame.... when i disappear you KNOW im being norty lol. Im not even going to go into the wheres and whats but i have messed it right up.

I am going to have to take each day at a time until i get back inot the swing of it. Have the day planned so it should go well, anyway im off to do the workout dvd i have out on and start the day the right way lol

hope you stay on track mate im off for a walk in a mo have a good weekend and try to behave !!:rolleyes::rolleyes:

At least you realise you've messed up!

Draw a line and move onwards and err... downwards! Have a great weekend!

Hey Vikki,
not seen u in ages,i hope your back into it ow,there is a few of you not been on here in ages!!

Have been ok, muddled through and had a loss of 2.25lb on Sunday. Last night we had roast duck and roast potato with a load of veg and i know duck is quite fatty but i must have earnt a TON of bonus points yesterday i was like superwoman on speed lol. I got up and ran OH to work then painted the hallway 1st coat, took my mum to the garden centre, morrisons and the boot fair, came home painted the 2nd coat, weeded the garden ( over 1 hour hard work ) laid new soil plated new plants and in between that i did a roast and even made bread and butter pudding lol

Have to be good now as we are away for the weekend from Thursday to Sunday this week in Gt Yarmouth but at least with nice weather we can have some walks along the beach

Back