I'M BACK

Skinnycotton

Likes to lose
Hey guys :D, I'm back from sunny spain. 2 weeks off LT and can't wait to get back. I had a brilliant time. It was great to have lost a stone and half before i left, I know and feel without standing on scales that I have put some back on but I know it will be easy with LT to lose it again.
Starting again on Friday.
Good to see you all :D:D xxx

Lou x

welcome back lou - hope you had a fab holiday. back to all this nice weather too so you can flash your tan off. julia x

welcome back hun, glad you had a lovely time and no stressing about food! so welcome back to LT great attitude jx

Cheers guys :D. When your away it feels weird at first , its tough trying to choose but then i just relaxed and gave in, i didn't want to bore anyone with my diet talk, alos i was in a villa and one of the guys was a cook, it was sooo hard.... the food was amazing (i wont say anymore) BUT in the back of my mind I couldnt WAIT to get back to LT. :bliss:

Hiya pet, glad you had a nice time , I bet you missed me like mad didnt you! XX

OHH SHES A GOER ALRIGHT XXX

you sound like you are raring to go lou ,xxx

Lil, seriously I can't wait.... i feel really bad for soem stuff i ate, i feel like i am LT trained or something.....by the way thanks for the message before i went, that was really nice of you, but i was too late. xx

Awwww bless! I thought about me everyday as well xxx

welcome back lou - hope you had a fab holiday. back to all this nice weather too so you can flash your tan off. julia x

Got a lovely tan, few white bits though (say nothing) ;) x Had soem rain the second week but apparently it was a scorcher in ireland and Uk!!

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP! runaway runaway . lol x

Love the new pic Gaz, really nice. looks like I was away for longer than 2 weeks.

Welcome back and best of luck for the re-start......yip there was great weather in Ireland the past week (few showers here and there) but best weather so far this year!!!

Lil... anything mad, exciting or new happen while I was away?

Welcome back and best of luck for the re-start......yip there was great weather in Ireland the past week (few showers here and there) but best weather so far this year!!!

Thanks Bea, was away with a girl who was pregnant and i now know EVERYTHING about pregnancy and childbirth.....she's due in August and filled me in on everything!!! scary stuff!!!:eek:

Welcome back Lou, glad you had a good time xx

Hi Skinny..glad u had a great holiday x welcome back aboard xx

Back