• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

I'm Coming Back :o)

DappyMare

Girl on a mission
Hey everyone...

Well a few of you know me as been faffing around with cd for a while now...but had a really bad date on Wednesday which has finally put my head in the zone.:talk017:

So I'm gonna be ss as off sunday...I have a long journey, but In a good way I'm glad the date was rubbish as made me realise i've lost all my confidence since gaining 4 stone since 2007:(.

So Will be on here lots for support over the 1st 6 days as they are my worse.

Wish me luck:D

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Good luck with your journey - you KNOW it's worth it and you CAN do it!!! Deciding and getting that determination is the most important step :)

I'm with you on that one - just restarted on Monday and aiming to be getting close to goal by my birthday mid April!

Good luck, and I really understand what you mean about re-gaining weight attacking your confidence. Good thing is after just a few days on cd you feel so much better about yourself for being in control and doing something positive. x

Good Luck, I hope to re-start after a 3 day break.

Its amazing the kind of insight and determination that a bad date can bring!

In the grand scheme of things you will look back and think how the first week flew by x

MsMunch-less

Is determined to do this!
OOOh great to have you back Vicki!! :)

misspinkkat

Can hug her knees :)
welcome back vicki, glad to have you :) sorry you had a bad date, good luck with your restart xx

DappyMare

Girl on a mission
Thanks for all the messages, and thanks eli and Kat i'm defo gonna stay on track this time....on better news the date didn't go as bad as I thought :).. but still gonna do this as imagine the shock if I see him again and I'm shrinking woo hoo lol! so either way this is it. And bring on the water lol :)

misspinkkat

glad it wasnt as bad as you thought hun, will be fab to get shrinking :) xx

misspinkkat

thank you hunni, actually shocked myself :) xx

Good Luck DM,

I'm glad the date was "bad enough" to give you the motivation to start back and do something that I am sure you've been wanting to do for a while. And, then I'm glad it was not as bad as you originally thought... I hope this diet will go the same way: motivating, but not too bad. :)

MM (starting week 3 -- tomorrow)

Last edited:

DappyMare

Girl on a mission
Well i'm low carbing today for my start tomorrow, dappy cow that I am forgot to take my packs away with me as visting my folks:rolleyes:

But very excited about my start tomorrow and can't wait.

Thanks for all the supportive messages :D