I'm Coming Back :o)

DappyMare

Girl on a mission
Hey everyone...

Well a few of you know me as been faffing around with cd for a while now...but had a really bad date on Wednesday which has finally put my head in the zone.:talk017:

So I'm gonna be ss as off sunday...I have a long journey, but In a good way I'm glad the date was rubbish as made me realise i've lost all my confidence since gaining 4 stone since 2007:(.

So Will be on here lots for support over the 1st 6 days as they are my worse.

Wish me luck:D

Good luck with your journey - you KNOW it's worth it and you CAN do it!!! Deciding and getting that determination is the most important step :)

Thank you..it's just getting ya head in that zone...and it's defo there now...Looking forward to being at goal in late spring :) x

I'm with you on that one - just restarted on Monday and aiming to be getting close to goal by my birthday mid April!

Good luck, and I really understand what you mean about re-gaining weight attacking your confidence. Good thing is after just a few days on cd you feel so much better about yourself for being in control and doing something positive. x

Hiya Dappy

good to see you back, i also returned to CD again. Good luck and i'm always here if u need any support just pm me hun.

Good Luck, I hope to re-start after a 3 day break.

Its amazing the kind of insight and determination that a bad date can bring!

In the grand scheme of things you will look back and think how the first week flew by x

OOOh great to have you back Vicki!! :)

welcome back vicki, glad to have you :) sorry you had a bad date, good luck with your restart xx

Thanks for all the messages, and thanks eli and Kat i'm defo gonna stay on track this time....on better news the date didn't go as bad as I thought :).. but still gonna do this as imagine the shock if I see him again and I'm shrinking woo hoo lol! so either way this is it. And bring on the water lol :)

glad it wasnt as bad as you thought hun, will be fab to get shrinking :) xx

thank you hunni, actually shocked myself :) xx

Good Luck DM,

I'm glad the date was "bad enough" to give you the motivation to start back and do something that I am sure you've been wanting to do for a while. And, then I'm glad it was not as bad as you originally thought... I hope this diet will go the same way: motivating, but not too bad. :)

MM (starting week 3 -- tomorrow)

Last edited:
Well i'm low carbing today for my start tomorrow, dappy cow that I am forgot to take my packs away with me as visting my folks:rolleyes:

But very excited about my start tomorrow and can't wait.

Thanks for all the supportive messages :D

Back