Im confuzzled!

jazz_york

Morning all - ive just joined ww yesterday after doing it many times before on the old points system

I'm very confused about multiple points :( how do you work them out?

Sorry if this in wrong place

Yes im still confused about this as well so i can't really help but im sure someone will come along and explain it . There probably is a post on here about somewhere but its just finding it .

Hello i would recommend you buy the PP scales to weigh all your food i find them a must for the multiple weighing etc..:)

Good luck

I dont bother tbh . My hubby bought a cheep round silver one from asda for under £10 and we just use them. obviously it doesn't tell me the points but your calculator can do that for you . I find using scales makes me more aware of portion control and sizes .

Rachel57 said:
I dont bother tbh . My hubby bought a cheep round silver one from asda for under £10 and we just use them. obviously it doesn't tell me the points but your calculator can do that for you . I find using scales makes me more aware of portion control and sizes .

Ignore that i thought you were asking whether to buy them Haha totally misread that one :p

Thanks guys - think I've sussed it it's something to do with rounding the points up or down which is why there is a difference in points. I bought a calculator which makes things easier.

Since ww cut out the half point they round up and down now instead so take a 1pp piece of bread it may actually be 1.4pp, they round that down to make the 1pp, there for 2 would be 2.8 so that'd be rounded up to 3pp and so on. The calculator really is the best thing to buy off ww, it makes things 100 times easier. Best of luck and I hope this makes sense for you xx

Also if you are doing monthly pass you can use esource to find out yer points!! :)

P.S-Scales are still good tho,quick,easy and pointed for ya :D

Thankyou - was just used to the old point system, just getting my head round pro points lol. I'm bursting to see the difference in weight loss with points and pro points

Think on propoints you can eat more and are kinda pushed towards eating more fruit and veg. I think its more sustainable with the 49 weeklies too. Don't think the weight loss is as quick but it seems fairly consistent. Good luck xx

Well I seem to be eating loads - certainly more now than on just points was saying to my hubby I seem to just be eating all day! Lol. Just hope I'm doing it right lol

Well I seem to be eating loads - certainly more now than on just points was saying to my hubby I seem to just be eating all day! Lol. Just hope I'm doing it right lol

Just count pp and you'll be grand xxxx

Back