I'm faltering.....help!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by blue_grapefruit, 19 November 2007 Social URL.

1. blue_grapefruit

blue_grapefruit Gold Member

Oh my god, why the hell can't i stick to this diet?
    My OH had to physically restrain me earlier. What can i do to keep hunger away?? tried water, fizzy water, getting a hobby, im just so bored! 3rd year uni is crappy.

please please please give me some advice, i have to lose this weight xxxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mochaj

Mochaj Gold Member

Diet:
    CD
    Nooooooooo, don't cheat! You're doing so well! Do something else so you don't eat, like paint your nails, have a bath, sew your mouth together ;)

I hope you managed not to eat, you're probably asleep now so you'll be ok in the morning :) Good luck resisting tomorrow

night!

Mocha xx

4. whoops

whoops Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st2lb
    Current Weight:
    20st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    HIya,

You CAN do this! We'll be buddies if you like? Spooky also puts me in my place if I get the urge for something I shouldn't too!!
    I'll PM you my msn & Mobile if you want?

5. saffron

saffron Gold Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    Leah huni hope your ok and DID manage to resist all temptations of food , YOU can and WILL do this, babes you have my msn,and number so call me text me or msn me babes anytime xxxx

6. missymoo

missymoo Fed up of being fat

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Bless, I hope you did better than me and resisted the urge to eat, this diet is fab but the battle in your head sometimes is a nightmare. We all just need to find that zone and stay in it .... I find it, stay in it for a couple of weeks and then take a trip backwards for a couple of days ... it really pi**es me off why I let myself do it ... but Im only human and one that can resist anything but temptation.

You can do this diet, the wight will come off, you will look better and feel more comfortable in your own body and you have tons of support on here. Keep at it and Im sure we will both find our cd mojos today!

7. Mrs V

Mrs V Loves Life!

Start Weight:
    21st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    9st2lb(42.52%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi Leah.

I know exactly what you are going through Hun.

I get through the week with no problems at all, as I am at work and keeping myself really busy.....then along comes the weekend.
    I start with the same good intentions and then it all goes pear shaped!!
    Don't beat yourself up over it, just climb back up and get through the first day again....you can and will do it!

Take care

Kerry-Ann

xx

8. spooky

spooky Banned

Leah you can txt me if you want
    XX

9. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

you aren't hungry - you are using food as an avoidance for the study/work you need to be doing (don't you think?). You mentioned third year Uni being crap - I seriously think that was you sub consciously acknowledging that you are doing this. DO NOT EAT. Learn to cope with how you feel without turning to food.

you still have to lose 4lb a week to reach your goal in December.

10. blue_grapefruit

blue_grapefruit Gold Member

LIFE SAVERS!!!!!!!!!

panic over - (just really constipated!! so scales are going the wrong way and making me feel down)

i WILL NOT weigh until thursday!! bad bad grapey!!

Love you all :D x

11. Bailey

Bailey Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st12lb
    Current Weight:
    16st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3.5lb(1.48%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Text me next time you feel down you daft mare ((hugs))

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.