• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

I'm fascinated by...

**sparkles**

Silver Member
S: 16st0lb C: 9st4lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 23 Loss: 6st10lb(41.96%)
...my emerging knee caps, lol!:D I sit down and constantly gaze in wonderment at my emerging bones. I honestly can't remember the last time my knees weren't covered in a layer of blubber and I have to keep feeling them! What fascinates you about your weight loss?

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Elvira

Mistress of the Dark
S: 21st4lb C: 16st8lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 37.4 Loss: 4st10lb(22.15%)
Collar bones! I am constantly touching mine!

Oh and I have emerging knee caps too :D

S: 16st0lb C: 11st5lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 27.3 Loss: 4st9lb(29.02%)
How odd is this.... Last night I was laying in bed with DH when I was feeling my knees :eek: (other people may feel something else.....but thats for another forum) and DH said "what the hell are you doing?" I replied "feeling my knees! Why?" A look of massive confusion. So I explained.... I feel bones. my knees are boney. My arse is boney. My forehead is even boney. not to mention my hips are getting boney too I no longer touch my skin where my finger gets lost in the spongey fat.......

But I have to say for me the best bit of weighloss I see on me is my arms before I started CD I had the biggest arms you would ever see on a woman honestly they were huge. And now not so bad if I do say so.

HEHEEHE

emmapetty

Going for Goal!
G: 13st0lb
lol @ Sparkles
I recently found my collar bone and hip bone! SCORE!!! :)

Here's to discovering more bones on CD! :)

Hugs x x x

**sparkles**

Silver Member
S: 16st0lb C: 9st4lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 23 Loss: 6st10lb(41.96%)
I just have to remember to only stroke my knees at home-might get a few funny looks if I do it when I'm out!:D Another thing is my missing chins-I only have the one now and I keep feeling my jaw line to make sure they're gone!:D:D

LV30

Gold Member
S: 13st8lb C: 13st1lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 32.4 Loss: 0st7lb(3.68%)
lol I now have hip bones and a collar bone too... woohoo!! lol And my legs are taking shape! Just had a sneaky feel of my knees under my desk and I can actually feel bone and it's not surrounded by lots of fat.

Eh, this is good... lol

Lynne
x

S: 15st0lb C: 10st6lb G: 9st13lb Loss: 4st8lb(30.48%)
I have hip bones and ribs when I stand up and not only when I lay down woohoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Also if I am lying on my side with my knees together it can sometimes hurt as the bones are touching! haha ! love this diet ...loving the bones!!!!!!!