I'm fascinated by...

**sparkles**

Silver Member
...my emerging knee caps, lol!:D I sit down and constantly gaze in wonderment at my emerging bones. I honestly can't remember the last time my knees weren't covered in a layer of blubber and I have to keep feeling them! What fascinates you about your weight loss?

How odd is this.... Last night I was laying in bed with DH when I was feeling my knees :eek: (other people may feel something else.....but thats for another forum) and DH said "what the hell are you doing?" I replied "feeling my knees! Why?" A look of massive confusion. So I explained.... I feel bones. my knees are boney. My arse is boney. My forehead is even boney. not to mention my hips are getting boney too I no longer touch my skin where my finger gets lost in the spongey fat.......

But I have to say for me the best bit of weighloss I see on me is my arms before I started CD I had the biggest arms you would ever see on a woman honestly they were huge. And now not so bad if I do say so.

HEHEEHE

lol @ Sparkles
I recently found my collar bone and hip bone! SCORE!!! :)

Here's to discovering more bones on CD! :)

Hugs x x x

I just have to remember to only stroke my knees at home-might get a few funny looks if I do it when I'm out!:D Another thing is my missing chins-I only have the one now and I keep feeling my jaw line to make sure they're gone!:D:D

lol I now have hip bones and a collar bone too... woohoo!! lol And my legs are taking shape! Just had a sneaky feel of my knees under my desk and I can actually feel bone and it's not surrounded by lots of fat.

Eh, this is good... lol

Lynne
x

I have hip bones and ribs when I stand up and not only when I lay down woohoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Also if I am lying on my side with my knees together it can sometimes hurt as the bones are touching! haha ! love this diet ...loving the bones!!!!!!!

Back