I'm feeling disgusting and I want to stop :(

Yay! What a lovely boyfriend :) Lucky girl!

hi hun i hope you are feeling much better it might not be the shakes we have a bug going around and there is so much of it at the minute. also my friend is on slimming world and she tells me her progress every week. this week she gainned a lb last week she stayed the same so ok some people do lose weight on there but not half as much as this diet. hope you stick with it. xxx

I can honestly understand where you are coming from. I'm on day 4 and have dragged my way through it to here. I've had servere runs and still have, (let's but it like this I had to change the bed sheets yesterday) :eek: I felt like HELL, but i've started to think of it as all the rubbish been flushed out.

I went to work and tested my urine and I was in full ketotsis- dark purple and full****. Started drinking water like a fish and started to feel better in about an hour.

I've just cooked full sunday lunch with Yorkshire puds and a pudding for my family. I kept swiging that water, and kept thinking " I have eaten this before, I will eat this again, once I'm through this diet and I look forward to tasting it 1 day"

When I felt like crap I went and bought a nice bubble bath and soaked in the bath with a book.

Keep talking on here cos this is the only way I've made it to here.

stick with it u will be fine just come on here if it gets too much and u will feel so much better

I was on lipotrim for a few months (now on CD) and all I can say is it does get better. I used to constantly think of food and the urge to quit was ever so great . Whenever I think of food nowadays I rush upstairs and paint my nails , read a magazine or a book and I have started knitting too. So find something to distract yourself. Don't let the food devil mess you up. You are a bigger person than he is.

You are loved

Stay blessed

Thembie

Maybe i should have an argument with my Oh if it means i get a massage!! i haven't had one of those for years!

Liberty girl

Wev all been there, some worse than others, i wished someone had told me to do a low carb week before i started because i thought i was going to kill someone on week one with my withdrawals!!! I had an episode of road rage with a neighbour and i lost a folder at work and i nearly went loola so trust me it stopped after a day or two otherwise id probably be writing from a womens prison in Dublin lol.

My best advice is to make sure and have your shakes at regular times and dont be hungry cos the mind just goes....

Stick it out you will never regret it...

You are worth it, believe it and make it happen

I can honestly understand where you are coming from. I'm on day 4 and have dragged my way through it to here. I've had servere runs and still have, (let's but it like this I had to change the bed sheets yesterday) :eek: I felt like HELL, but i've started to think of it as all the rubbish been flushed out.

I went to work and tested my urine and I was in full ketotsis- dark purple and full****. Started drinking water like a fish and started to feel better in about an hour.

I've just cooked full sunday lunch with Yorkshire puds and a pudding for my family. I kept swiging that water, and kept thinking " I have eaten this before, I will eat this again, once I'm through this diet and I look forward to tasting it 1 day"

When I felt like crap I went and bought a nice bubble bath and soaked in the bath with a book.

Keep talking on here cos this is the only way I've made it to here.

great advice here, and so true, this forum has kept me sane!

I just yelled at my bf. I have the worst backache and diarrhoea and I can't think straight.
This is really scaring me, I can't add up in my head at the moment and I'm struggling to type.

Thank you for sharing this, I'm new to LT too and have been wondering what to expect.
How long have you been on it?

Day five I went out and yelled at the tree surgeons who were holding chainsaws - really tore into them, how stupid I must have looked, standing up to these big guys with dangerous weapons. What a rage I was in about everything. All the feelings usually swallowed as food have to be dealt with with this diet. Its quite intense and actually though not as dramatic now its a continuous thing........
Worth it though, really really worth it just to know how you feel, and of course physically its brilliant.

hahaha! That is very funny.

I know what you mean about swallowing feelings, I know my weight is a mental as much as a physical thing so I'm having some counselling as well... I just need the extra support.

You are doing well.

Thanks liberty girl.
counselling is a good idea- I might go for some too. I have to go away for a month, so when I get back and start again.
Have a good week!

Thank you for sharing this, I'm new to LT too and have been wondering what to expect.
How long have you been on it?

Hi Jinnie

That was day 5, today is day 6, and I have to say I am feeling much much better, still a little foggy but nothing like yesterday.

I haven't ever stuck to a diet in my life (well Atkins for 2 weeks and then put 2 stone on after I stopped!!!) So for me this is it, I'm tired of being tired, and fat and hating what I see in the mirror, unable to buy/wear nice clothes and just live normally.

Good Luck! This is a very supportive and loving forum, stick around!;)

Thanks Liberty girl, here's to a great loss for all :)

I will definately be in and out like a yoyo here :)

Back