I'm finally there! 100lbs lost in just 18 weeks!

Guy

Likes to lurk
Hi all. I had my week 17&18 weigh in tonight and lost 9lbs. I've now lost 100lbs exactly (7 stone 2lbs) and reached my major target! :)

My LLC is going to use my pics in the local paper and wants me to send in 'my story' and talk to her new male group about Goals!

lol, get me.

2 more weeks and I'm off to RTM. :D

Thanks guys, couldn't do it without you.

Oh my goodness!! You did it! What a star - and you are going to be famous too - well deserved I say!! ;-)

Seriously, well done on losing over Xmas and getting to a major goal in the process!

wow well done you, may I have ur autograph before you were famous;) seriously u must be well chuffed, was looking at ur blog earlier and u look great

:553::bliss::hug99:

Amazing Guy, absoloutely fantastic!

As I'm sure you are, you should be thrilled and proud to the end of the earth of this achievment.

There is no doubt that if you keep the attitude you have shown (well, at least since I've been lurking on here) you will be another complete success.

Good luck with RTM. Looking forward to seeing you in the LL mag in months to come :D

Thats really brilliant! Well done!! xx

what an acheivement. well done
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Result

Fan dabbee dozie !!
Well done Guy

Wow, well done Guy - what an achievement!

You must be soooooo proud of yourself!

Louale x

WOW! thats amazing, well done!!!
daisy x

What an achievement!!! You must be so pleased with yourself. I came across your post today and read your blog.

I am starting CD next week as LL is not available in the USA. If I can achieve half of what you have I'll be pleased.

Thanks for being such an inspiration

Wowzers Guy! That is Amazing! What an acheivement, you must be on cloud 9!! And a local celebrity in our midst?!
Fantastic. Well Done You!

You are an inspiration to us all

What an amazing achievement!! Well done!!! Will be looking out for you in the LL mag. I bet it will feel so good to talk to the guys group about setting goals and giving advice. Well done you!!!

Back