Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

I'm fourteen and 5ft6 how much should i weigh?

Discussion in 'General Weight Loss Discussion' started by NewYearxNewMe, 31 December 2009 Social URL.

1. NewYearxNewMe

NewYearxNewMe Full Member

Diet:
    Healthy eating and exercising.
    Hi!
    I was wondering how much i should actually weigh for my height and age?
    at the momment i'm 13 stone which is quite bad,and i'd like to be 8 stone or should i actually be trying to weigh less than that...i tried going into the future and put that as my BMI! and it came up with obese so i tried another and it said that it was underweight? what is a healthy weight for my age?:)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. KD

KD Gone fishing

Diet:
    Was Cambridge, now maintaining
    Hello again :)

Find your BMI | Teenage Health | Teens First for Health

But, I believe it's really important that you focus on making changes to your way of eating and lifestyle, rather than focusing on a number on the scale. Change the other bits and the weight will go down anyway, but don't get fixated on the scales

4. NewYearxNewMe

Diet:
    Haha thanks again :D

5. sugar_lipswales

sugar_lipswales Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    7st10lb(36.73%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    It's best not to get too obsessed about a number on a scale because it can lead to an eating disorder, why not try to aim for a specific outfit? A dress, pair of jeans perhaps?

6. NewYearxNewMe

Diet:
    thanks for the advice!! :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.