Attack I'm giving up hope!

Maybe add in some new proteins? Fish and shellfish are awesome especially when they're fresh :D
Do you have a fish market near by? There's a fish pie recipe in the Recipes thread that I've been dying to try that you might like.

Try this site too www.mydukandiet.com. Lots of great recipes on there.

I really like this meatloaf too Meat Loaf (Dukan) Recipe. James and I found an unsweetened ketchup that, if you add a small bit of splenda to it, tastes just like regular ketchup. I'll try dig up the name.

Also try 0% greek yogurt, either Fage or Kirkland brand. It's great with a lil sweetner added and you can mix it with the oatbran for a tasty, filling snack.

I also keep cans of tuna in brine in the press to have as lunch or as snacks depending on how I feel.

I knew I hadn't imagined those glasses of skimmed milk!

Yesterday I ate

B: Steak and egg whites- Yogurt and 2 tablespoons of oatbran

D: 2 Chicken breasts with Skim-mozzarella and 3 thin slices of ham

2 glasses of skim milk and 2 liters of water!

Do you buy your chicken breasts ready cooked, by any chance?

I find that I lose more if I eat more steak mince (ground beef) than white meats.

I also eat quite a bit of strained homemade slow cooker (crock pot) yogurt. If you just leave it for 8 hours (see my sig below for the link to the recipe), then strain it through a cotton handkerchief it is thick and creamy, doesn't taste tart like greek yogurt and it has a lot of protein once strained.

;)

Whenever the weather is bad or I am lazy and don't go for a long walk, I do not lose as much weight, if any as I would if I had done a 20 min or 30 min walk.

I find that I lose more if I eat more steak mince (ground beef) than white meats.

I also eat quite a bit of strained homemade slow cooker (crock pot) yogurt. If you just leave it for 8 hours (see my sig below for the link to the recipe), then strain it through a cotton handkerchief it is thick and creamy, doesn't taste tart like greek yogurt and it has a lot of protein once strained.

;)

Whenever the weather is bad or I am lazy and don't go for a long walk, I do not lose as much weight, if any as I would if I had done a 20 min or 30 min walk.

I actually buy fresh chicken from the butcher and then freeze it. Then I take 4 chicken breasts out of the freezer the night before and grill all of them at once.

I actually love to make my own greek yogurt. But unfortunately it is tart so I have to have it with honey so I stopped making it and eating it. I go to a gym every morning and walk/jog for 30 minutes round about 2 miles a day. Was 4 but it wasn't doing me any good.

I did 45 minutes yesterday and I lost 1.4 lbs so maybe I will do that again!

I completely spaced having drank any milk. I'm so glad there is accountability here. LOL Thank you! Lately I haven't been drinking any milk I'm staying away from milk and just drinking water to keep up my intake. I am however going to be getting cottage cheese because I love eating it with my oat bran!

I actually love to make my own greek yogurt. But unfortunately it is tart so I have to have it with honey so I stopped making it and eating it.

I don't know what type of milk you buy in your country to make yogurt but I use UHT semi skimmed milk and if left for 8 hours it isn't tart at all, it is if left for, say 12 hours or longer.

;)

I go to Costco for milk and yogurt. Kirkland have their own 0% milk and greek yogurt which are great. Normally I'm really picky over my dairy products and I used go to the Creamery up the road in Pike Place Market to get proper whole milk like from home and my butter and eggs. Everything was straight from local farms and the milk had to be shaken to mix in the layer of cream at the top.....I miss that lol. But what we get from Costco is very handy and, obviously, cheap :D

I go to Costco for milk and yogurt. Kirkland have their own 0% milk and greek yogurt which are great. Normally I'm really picky over my dairy products and I used go to the Creamery up the road in Pike Place Market to get proper whole milk like from home and my butter and eggs. Everything was straight from local farms and the milk had to be shaken to mix in the layer of cream at the top.....I miss that lol. But what we get from Costco is very handy and, obviously, cheap :D

I LOVE COSTCO!

I always buy my salmon there!

Just had to share... LoL!

I am starting over today too - I slipped up too much (week before my period!)

Back