I'm going to be in the local paper!!!

Angelbecki27

Loves to post!
I'm so pleased :) I got a phonecall on Tuesday about them doing an article about my weight loss in the local paper! They even sent a proper photographer out to see me instead of using my usual after pics :D I am over the moon to be getting some recognition because I did work quite hard to get where I am now :clap:

I've been at target for 4 months now so I'm showing people it's possible to lose a nice amount of weight and keep it off - if I don't big myself up no1 else will, that's the world we live in.. Anyhoo it was the area/district manager who phoned the paper up

Anyway keep looking at Sunderland Echo site and I will probs make my way on to there :)

Seriously, everyone should rave about their losses when they get to target - you could save someone's life doing that!

That's excellent, well done! You're quite right about changing someone's life it may give someone that little extra push needed to do something about their own weight problems. So pleased that your achieved is being recognised.:D

Wow! Congratulations! That is fantastic news, well done on your fantastic weight-loss!

Emma :)

Well done thats great! And you're right, why not be proud about all you have acheived, I'd want to shout it from the rooftops when I get to my target weight, and as you say, if it helps others and inspires them to join SW, that would be fantastic!
I'll keep a look out for it - keep us posted!

well done, dont forget to let us know when your in it so we can have a look and put a face to a name

Thank you everyone! Yeah, I will scan it too because my SW buddies on Facebook are also eager to see!

I really do hope I can inspire other young people to lose some weight - I had quite bad health through being obese but now look at me! :D

Well done everyone else on this thread for choosing Slimming World! You don't realise this but you are lengthening your lives with this healthy way of living :D ooooo I am so happy!

Well done all of you and good luck for the future, hope you guys make the papers too hehe x

:) thank you surreygal and leahs :D

That is superb news (no pun intended!). It's just the sort of article I like reading. If just one person sees it an joins SW as a result you'll have done something fabulous.

You're right - I think you should shout your amazing achievement from the rooftops it's so inspirational. A big pat on the back to you.

Wish they had that paper here - I'm gonna miss it :cry:. But well done you :D!

Well done you !!! Will there be an online version of the paper so we can all take a peek?

Back