I'm going to eat Paul Mckenna

fattyfattybumbum

Look I have to vent my anger disgust etc or I'm going to eat something.I hate Paul Mckenna.I just responded to Paul Mckenna post a second ago.Apparently...Paul recommends imagining pubic hair on your fav food and that should stop us eating it.Have you ever heard such bulls@hit in your life!!!Jesus, surely in this day and age we can face up to the fact that we overeat for all number of reasons.Do we really need some pimp in a serr sucker suit telling you how to lose weight,stop smoking etc really I dont I am a binger and the only way I am going to stop binging is by taking control of my own life and doing it myself.So thanks but no thanks paul flippin mckenna!:cool:

I like forums like this where you can vent and feel better!!

The way I see it, Paul McKenna might be someone elses last option. Lipotrim is my saviour and works for me. But there's so many people who think it's really bad or cant understand not eating.

Paul McKenna works for people and if he's helping them battle their addiction and become healthy then he's not that bad.

Personally I dont think it would work for me. But everyone needs help.

a few pubes wouldnt have stopped me i would have just picked them off,LT was my only option all or nothing and the break im having with food has totally changed my opinion,i was eating for all the wrong reasons,i was bored,i was upset,i was lonely any excuse really,when i refeed im gonna enjoy food and not binge on it ,paul who ?????

hahaha so funny, i actually advocate Paul McKenna as he tackles 'brain wave issues' that we might have, and he has worked for me in so many areas but hey it doesnt have to work for everyone which is why there are soooo many ways to do this, so you pick whats best for you. ROCK ON PAUL MCKENNA!!!!! LOL JXX

I totally agree with you lillie....I was saying exactly the same thing at work today....

I think what he says works to a degree, association etc ('fish eyes' always does it for me!!:eek:)

Just keep strong and focused...and vent now and then!

damn paul mckenna has intercepted evryones thoughts and no one is replying to my thread!damn you paul mckennaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!
got his book here and all that tapping on your forehead with your fingers keeps them out the biscuit tin, so that makes me a fan sorry lol

ive lots of friends who swear by him but they are still fat....lol

a few pubes wouldnt have stopped me i would have just picked them off,LT was my only option all or nothing and the break im having with food has totally changed my opinion,i was eating for all the wrong reasons,i was bored,i was upset,i was lonely any excuse really,when i refeed im gonna enjoy food and not binge on it ,paul who ?????

Hahaha!! That is soo funny!!!
Cant say i've ever read anything of his and its probably because i cant be arsed counting to 35 before i swallow my food!! what a crap evening out that would be!!! x

damn paul mckenna has intercepted evryones thoughts and no one is replying to my thread!damn you paul mckennaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!
You're nuts baby girl....but i love ya and i am totally with you in the McKenna bull ****!!!

Lil ... you are fab hunni .... picking pubes off...what did we come to before LT !!!!

Look I have to vent my anger disgust etc or I'm going to eat something.I hate Paul Mckenna.I just responded to Paul Mckenna post a second ago.Apparently...Paul recommends imagining pubic hair on your fav food and that should stop us eating it.Have you ever heard such bulls@hit in your life!!!Jesus, surely in this day and age we can face up to the fact that we overeat for all number of reasons.Do we really need some pimp in a serr sucker suit telling you how to lose weight,stop smoking etc really I dont I am a binger and the only way I am going to stop binging is by taking control of my own life and doing it myself.So thanks but no thanks paul flippin mckenna!:cool:

Dunno whether I like him or not, but I did buy his book for when I do maintenance. However, this just made me die laughing :D:D:D:D so I must have burned up quite a few calories already. Are you OK honey?:D

ffbb you are proper nuts lol xx

Do you think they put something in this stuff everyone is either nuts or horny lol xx

:eek: moi:D xx:p

Back