Total Solution I'm going to keep it off this time...

Bettyme

I have previously lost the weight with LL TS, my old demons and a pregnancy led me to but the weight back on, this is the start of my journey to loose it again...

Okay, it's day four and I'm pretty sure ketosis has kicked in. The soups are minging, I'm still getting a slight headache, I'm weeing an unbelievable amount, I'm now hyper-sensitive to my husbands garlic breath (the poor man and he has to cook for himself!). But thiness here I come!

My baby had a broken nights sleep, therefore so did I, I think he's trying to practice crawling and standing in his dreams and it disturbs his sleep, so not a great start to the day, however.

I have woken up with that thin feeling especially around my stomach, I know at this stage it's just the glycogen store that's going but I'm starting to feel good. I feel energised despite my broken nights sleep, I'm going to get a lot done today!

I'm feeling very positive and happy today, you?

Glad you're getting off to a good start :) Those broken nights sleep can be so draining, our little one is now 18 months, hope you get a better sleep tonight. It's great when you start to feel things changing, hope you have a brilliant day, enjoy the sunshine!

Thanks Cybil. What a beautiful day! Feeling okay today, I've kept myself busy although I had to avoid meeting friends for a boozy picnic.

I don't like any one apart from my husband to know that I'm doing such an extreme diet. This us because I don't want anyone giving me their negative opinions about VLCD. (jealously about weight loss)

But this makes things very difficult socially. Having a baby makes it easier to have a reason not to go out but it's still hard to keep keep coming up with excuses, such as 'I'm not hungry' 'I've just eaten' 'I'm detoxing.'

What I find hard is when I need a pack and I'm out, I have to wait until I get home and that can be really hard, the soups and shakes are hardly convenient.

What do other people do and say?

Back