Im going to lose 10 stone

another solid day on the plan, I don't think my body has gone this long without fizzy drink before.

I had toffee bar for breakfast, vegetable soup for lunch, and chocolate shake for todays evening meal.

I wished i could fast forward the clocks on the proviso i stay on the plan for the time the clocks lose, and go forward 8 months. Then i guess i'm wishing my life away! So that's a bad idea. But main thing is i haven't faltered once so far and am 10 days in. I sent off for a passport today, I've never been abroad (barring a trip to france when i was about 7).

I'm looking forward to seeing another country when i'm slim and trim, can't wait. That's the longer term goal.

Shorter term goal for now is to reach a 17" collar size. I started the diet wearing 19.5" shirts and am wearing 18.5" now (albeit a different brand).

Here's to the future... :)

thank you :)

Really fancied coming off the diet today and ordering some pizza. Spoke with my sister who told me that the 'experience' you get when you eat nice tasting food, only comes from the first couple of tastes and after that you are just eating the food. She also told me to google some before and after exante pictures, which I did and it led me back to this forum haha... I can't wait until i'm able to eat normal food again and go to nice restaurants etc - but for now, must stay with the plan! Hopefully tuesday nights weigh in go well!

Last edited:
didnt really feel hungry today i had 1 bar and half a bowl of soup, haven't had my shake. Don't think i will tonight which means i've had approx 320 calories i'd guess. I'm thinking of just cutting one replacement out and going down to 400 calories a day and having just a bar and a shake a day... but am going to do a bit of research on the net first to make sure it should be ok. Can't see how it shouldnt I have enough fat on my body to supply it for now, and it will still be getting some intake of food.

Him from what I've heard you really can't do this as you need the vitamins & nutrients from all 3 packs. I couldn't eat a soup the other night & took bad cramps in my stomach. Please try to have all your packs xo

thanks hadl yes i guess your right, crazy thing is i no longer feel hungry and i'm barely eating which is great, but i don't want to start damaging my body so ill go and make a shake now and have it anyway.

I just checked out some BMI charts, and i'm now obese, before I started this diet I was 'morbidly obese' - so progress. Such nice titles they think up for these categories of bmi...

If i can lose 5 stone i'll be in the overweight bracket and if i then lose a further 4 stone or so ill be at the low end of normal weight which will be amazing. Such a long way to go though! Im trying to think of things to keep me busy for the next 8 months. I can't eat, can't go to the pub... doesn't leave much !!!

I have a cheek cause yet again i couldnt finish my soup but i did have a planned meal for valentines.

I can't wait till the scales read a lot less either.

Have you got a Wii or xbox kinect? Theyre great for exercise. You seem quite into reading & gathering knowledge so hopefully that will keep you busy.

Good luck with your journey

didnt really feel hungry today i had 1 bar and half a bowl of soup, haven't had my shake. Don't think i will tonight which means i've had approx 320 calories i'd guess. I'm thinking of just cutting one replacement out and going down to 400 calories a day and having just a bar and a shake a day... but am going to do a bit of research on the net first to make sure it should be ok. Can't see how it shouldnt I have enough fat on my body to supply it for now, and it will still be getting some intake of food.

DONT!! If youre doing a VLCD you MUST do it properly. Those 3 packs a day are carefully constructed to ensure you get all the nutrients you need to function. Weight wise youre not going to lose any more and youre really risking your health

You CANNOT rely on feeling hungry on this diet to prompt you to eat. If youre in ketosis you can go days without feeling hunger, doesnt mean you can go days without eating.

Look on your packs as medicine if you must. You have to take the correct dosage.

Seriously PLEASE keep on with the 3 shakes your risking your health if you dont

Hadl pleased you had a good valentines from the sounds of things :) - no I don't have an xbox or kinnect but I was thinking of getting a wii, as I don't live on my own it would mean I would have to buy a tv as well as I don't use one in my room at the moment, I could get these though in a couple of weeks but it would mean I wouldn't be able to save that much this month - but I am thinking about it.

Starlight - thanks, yes I should think of the packs like medicine especially the tai chicken which i think is revolting I was trying to figure out how I can finish this month without using them today but I might just make them up cold and try to down them quickly. So far on this diet I have had 3 mr's a day with the exception of yesterday when I only had half of my soup as It tasted horrible. I won't do that again thanks for the advice.

Update

Went to work and had to go upstairs in the lift, when I was in the lift in the mirror I thought to myself I can see my face going down now which is nice and this is only coming up to end of week 2. When I got upstairs someone said to me my face is really going down, then someone else said my body is going down in the same room which was nice... Then I got in the lift and went downstairs and someone came over to me and said they hope I don't mind them saying but they can see my face and top part of my body is slimming down - this was all the space of 5 minutes so felt great :)

Tomorrow is weigh in night so will update with total for week 2 tomorrow! (I cheated by weighing myself early 2 days ago and had lost 3ibs this week - but not sure what it will be tomorrow).

I bought some motivational DVD by Anthony Robbins and am enjoying it.

ps. strange thing - today my chocolate milkshake tastes like mcdonalds milkshake? that's weird lol.

Just weighed myself a day early as I wanted to see how things are going and so far i've lost 5ibs this week which although less than last week considering i had such a good loss last week i'm happy with :)

Good luck all!

Last edited:
5lbs is fab :D Its good that people that see you every day are noticing, you would get that on a food diet! ;) You would have to wait till you saw someone you hadnt seen for a few months! lol

Thanks yes 5ibs is good got to be pleased with it, I just weighed myself and i'm still the same as yesterday so it's official ;)

15 days in and i've lost 12ibs+5ibs = 17ibs = 1stone 3ibs

So I'm pleased :) here's to a good week ahead!

got on pretty well with the replacement meals with one exception - tai chicken god that stuff is revolting. I have 8 packs left... I forced myself to finish it yesterday but felt ill... so today i had it cold and downed it in 4... this seems to be the way forward!

had the tai chicken for breakfast this morning so i didnt have to endure it for lunch :) weekend and i want to eat bad food... but i wont im strong it does make me wonder though...

if my unhealthy eating association (i want to eat because i like the experience of eating tasty food) will ever go?

How's everyone else doing?!

Hey I know what you mean. I'm planning on making tasty healthy meals or allowing myself a treat night once I get to goal. I've found on exante I struggle sometimes so need to have some chicken or fish. This happens maybe once a week. It stops me giving in & having something bad though. You've done so well.

size 16: thanks :) !!

hadl: that sounds like a good idea >) tbh i think im obsessing too much over 'what it will be like' when i'm at my ideal weight and can eat nice food again!

As i type i can hear the frying pan cooking downstairs and smell fried smells... I wont say what it is in case it tempts anyone reading lol... but this is a sacrifice we are all doing isn't it, I really am aware of that.

Funny thing i've been buying volvic 1.5 lr bottles lately (in the shop they are cheaper than sports bottle lol!) - anyway on the side is a cool picture of some person drinking water with it flooding his body, he looks nice and slim and has cool hair (it's in outline so is just a shadow picture) - anyway - I want to be him!

Have a good weekend everyone :vibes:

Heya, keep it up and you'll be like the bloke on the bottle in no time!

Back