Im going to lose 10 stone

Make sure you have good foods in! Dont do a me:eek:
I watched the modern version of Day of the Triffides with Mum the other night. it has Eddie Izzard in it. He played a very good part.

I went to see the Social Networking film.
I describe films as big screen and home movie.

Social networking id thought home movie...good movie but no large action.
So suitable for home.

Big screen Movies...Die Hard, Transformers, things that have detail and action.

Thats just me with my money saving head on thou :D:D
DId you go on your own. i go late as no people and then its my very own movie room with a Cupa tea a well:D

Well done for not being tempted by that Popcorn smell its a devil when up your nose!

Cath you later x

Hi yes i did go on my own, Bafta had a special offer you print off a voucher and can take it to participating cinemas, one was in Shaftsbury Avenue, and I work around the corner from their so i went from work which was cool, London at the weekend has a great vibe about it!

have just noticed a great thing, I was reading someone's comment who's just starting and they mentioned that they are thinking about food all the time. It made me realise that unlike the first few days, where food thoughts seemed to keep coming into my head, and first week - two weeks, where i randomly kept craving junk - on the whole bad food thoughts have really calmed down for me now. I only occasionally fancy bad food maybe 2-3 times a week. Which is better than 4-5 times a day... so that's great, and now i've realised it I feel even better about the diet and my chances of succeeding! :)

Thats god news, im sure it a lot to do with the chemicals tha are put in them.

I know Mc D's have something in thier buns that they have to take out for the USA market but leave in for England.

I read alot of this stuff when trying to work out what was making me ill.

I was gobsmacked at what is banned in other countrys but we are allowed to eat:eek:
E numbers were the worse and some with seriouse side effects.

I love London sadly never been in the position to spend alot of time there its usually day trips and the Museums thier awsome. Ive been twice in 5 years, would love to see a stage show and stay over.

My mate use to get a all inclusive coach, stage, bed, and meals.

I live more or less country, have fields 1 house away. i like it but very often yearn for more, its a 2 mile road in and out, so no popping to a different scenery easily.

Saying that thou, its very peaceful and i can't complain.:)

Great diary and amazing losses - well done!

As a new Exante starter (day 4) I'm trying to distract myself from constant thoughts about weird foods - just randomly popping into my head... And to see that you posted in your diary very similar thoughts makes me realise that its just normal. And your post about now not thinking like this is great news too.

I know you said that you were going to reduce the amount of times that you visit but make sure you do stop by because I really enjoy reading and sharing with you your weight loss journey :D

hey :)

thanks for your kind words lastattempt! :)

jenjen - great that you like my diary, the time does speed up the longer you get into it, thanks for your comments, and good luck! :)

lift - thanks for your post :) yeah that was my idea behind the decision not to post as much, but then again this weekend I am in as I am staying in to rest as I got a bit tired last week and want to be fresh so I'll likely continue to check the forums out semi regular between now and tomorrow, and next week keep myself occupied away from the PC :) logically you'd think it would make sense to not focus so much on the diet, but there is something very alluring with so much information and shared experiences in this place! Will definately try to get on with life propper next week and let the diet take a bit of a backseat :) that's the plan anyway!

thanks again everyone! GL for the rest of the weekend!

Good luck with the coming week :)

I look forward to reading your progress when you come online again. I too fully understand the need to not focus 24/7 on this slimming malarkey :D, but in my case it has the opposite effect, I've got to keep on here to keep motivated and writing a diary this time around definately is making a difference ;)

However, I see where you are coming from, be good and come on here when you can with an update!

HI ILW
I can see the sense in the limited posting. im like Rose at the moment, i enjoy and need this. I will thou eventualy need to free fall. Although i would like to still log in and support others. So never say Good Bye lol:D

GL this week, I'm Looking forward to hearing about the new Jacket;) xx

PS think having keyboard troubles have to keep editing...apoligise for any typos.

Hey party people! Hope you're diets are going well :)

They can be hard work can't they but the reward will be worth it for us! Today I had some great news on the scales, I've lost 6ibs last week which brings me 1ib shy of 2stone in 8 weeks, which i'm really pleased with!

My diet packs have ran out, ordered some day before yesterday but they haven't arrived yet... thankfully my sister had some left over cambridge shakes and bars, so i'm using those atm, (my sister was a big inspiration initially and introduced me to concept of vlcd'ing after she lost about 5 stone herself to put her close to her ideal weight, and she's since kept that off! for almost a year I think it is now!) - The cambridge shakes seem to taste better, so it's been very enjoyable! :p the main difference is I can't taste that heavy taste which I always put down to the vitamin stuff they've packed into them with the Exante shakes... but i'm not sure if it's just because they are lower calories - the cambridge plan needs 4 shakes to get our 600 calories on total solution. I've just had 3 though as i'm in that routine now and don't want to start messing things around.

This month I've ordered just shakes from exante - bumper pack for 100 pounds. I didn't like the soups much (mostly just like vegetable, and liked tomato sometimes, and didn't like mushroom and couldn't stand tai chicken - I nearly gagged finishing last one!) - However, shakes I can definately live with, not bad tasting imo.

So this month is going to be 3 shakes a day, nice and simple. Was considering ordering bars but at 2 pound a pop even in bumper pack I just thought why bother, I'll have 3 shakes instead!

So pleased with the first month, in 8 months time i'll be my ideal weight that's SUCH an exciting prospect :)

P.s. given my shake only push i've orded 2 'blender ball shakers' from ebay, which I learnt about reading an old thread in here! Will put some pictures up when they arrive and let you know how I get on with them!

Here's to a good month 2!

Gl everyone!

Last edited:
You are doing so well and are my inspiration :)

Fantastic weight loss so far and I'm loving the weight loss goal in mind, 8 months from now (as you correctly said) you WILL be the person you always wanted to be. Look how quick the time is flying past, 8 months will pass in a blink of an eye when you are as determined and motivated as you are.

Keep up the good work, I look forward to reading your ongoing success and progress :)

Well done, I envy your losses. You sound like your still in the zone. I always think, ive been fat for 24 years so a few months to take it off isn't much :)

HI ILW
What a great loss and 1lb away from 2 Stone thats Awsome!

How you are lasting on 3 shakes i think is amazing. I take my hat off to you and everyone doing it.

I have had a couple of days off the site thought of you all while out.

Hope your time out is improving your mindset :) ....it does sound like it.

Did you have any luck looking for Jackets.

Keep up the good shrinking;)

GL next week. xx

hey everyone thanks for the great comments, i've bought a new suit which looks the best i've worn a suit in a while, and I've also bought a new jacket which looks so already i'm benefiting. My suit I got in marks and spencers and now their trousers fit me, I could never buy anything in M&S before. I was a 52 inch waist, but im a 48 now, so can buy 48 trousers in short leg and no need to tailor. I can't wait until I'm down to about 40 inches.

I have been using my new shake mixers with 'blender balls' which let me take them out with me and mix them on the go!

Now and again I wish I could just eat nice food, but hey ho... this is going to be worth it. Gooooooood luck everyone. Remember 6-8 months is all it will take to set you up for the rest of your life!

Well done! It feels good to fit into 'normal' clothes doesn't it.
I have a shaker like that & its so handy. Word of warning though, choc shake left mine with a really bad smell & I had to use sterilising fluid.

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

Well done on the new clothes :) Must feel fantastic buying from a 'normal' retail shop, rather than plus size one...I can't wait for that day!

Bet you were smiling all the way to the cashier :D

Hi ILW
What lovely news, id wondered where the sun had gone, youve got it:D;).

Bet your clothes look lovely, nothing better than a nice reward.

Wonder how many calories you burn up giving those foods a good shake up lol.

Good luck this wk:).XX

Thanks for the lovely comment! Had a great weigh in tonight! I've lost 7ibs this week, so am now under 18 stone! wow considering I was almost 22 stone in August of last year, i'm really pleased.

p.s. had some cravings for junk food in taxi on way home tonight, mcdonalds, and kfc were lit up in big lights. they soon passed though, thought I would share it none the less! So far i've been 100% on plan since I started with no extra food, but I am looking forward to some decent food in 5 months time!

Off to update my signatures etc now. Hope everyone is doing well!

OMG you've lost 4 Stone!!:eek: flippin heck!
you must feel so light.

I know id have cloud shoes on if that was me and they would be size 9:D:D:D

So well done

You knew you could do it dint you;)

So chuffed for you, bet your aslep with a grin....the cat that got the cream, all be it half fat:D

Gl for this wk xx

Back