• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Im going to run out of cd packs !

rybens

S: 25st1lb C: 24st2lb G: 10st0lb Loss: 0st13lb(3.7%)
I live in yorkshire and we have had really bad snow yesterday, and it is still snowing now. Its about 15 miles to my cdc and i can not even get car out of drive ! the thing is its my first weigh in saturday at 3pm and i will be gutted if i can not go, not just because iv stuck to it like a trooper and want to see the weight loss on her scales but because i run out of packs tommorow! omg what will i do dont want to bugger things up when iv had such a good week.

Bless my hubby he said dont worry you wont get tempted by a take away because they wont beable to deliver in the snow!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Any change in the snow yet.I'm in the midlands & it's melting fast.Snowman down, ice fort walls breached in several places. I was up v. (too) late last night & thought I'd posted my ha'pence.must have forgotten to click 'sed'.
What I suggested was to ring CDC see if 1. there is another client within walking distance=unlikely.2. see if she can give you some meal tips (high protein, high fibre,low fat ,low gi) to try & keep you in ketosis til you can dig your way free.
Good luck.

rybens

Thanks again for all your advice, dont know what i was worried about i got there and lost 15lb!!! chuffed to bits xx thanks again:D

I love a happy ending

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
S: 18st2lb C: 16st3.5lb G: 11st2lb Loss: 1st12.5lb(10.43%)
Thanks again for all your advice, dont know what i was worried about i got there and lost 15lb!!! chuffed to bits xx thanks again:D
I am glad you got everything sorted and mega congratulations on your fab weight loss for the week!!!

15lbs.!!!:eek:

That is major motivation for the week ahead.:)

Love Mini xxx

S: 14st4lb C: 13st1.5lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 35.8 Loss: 1st2.5lb(8.25%)
Wow thats really great!

Maybe worth keeping a check on the weather reports, that way you can buy extra packs in advance.

Our counsellor was on the ball, and suggested a few months ago anyone who wanted could buy an extra weeks packs to have in reserve just in case. A number of the ladies did, but I just live a few miles away and have a 4x4 so I should always be ok. My counsellor lives locally to her offices too, so she should always make it as well.

15 pounds! So amazing!!

Mags
xxx

rybens

yep was so pleased with the loss really looking forward to next week , should not be wishing the week away should i lol;)

Isis

Ancient Egypt Nut!
C: 18st3lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 39.9
yep was so pleased with the loss really looking forward to next week , should not be wishing the week away should i lol;)
Whatever it takes at the minute honey!!!:)

FANTASTIC weight loss :D :D :D

Lacey :)

Hi - glad you managed to get them.

I have quite a few spare anyway, just in case I can't go in an emergency, or am too ill to go, or drop some or something!

Amy

Hi - glad you managed to get them.

I have quite a few spare anyway, just in case I can't go in an emergency, or am too ill to go, or drop some or something!

Amy
Quite agree.I've managed to build up a days extra stash from miscounting when I changed from tues to sun refuelling day,but this thread & recent iilness,made me think. This diet & I are going to be together for the foreseeable future so why not buy a week in advance.It's hardly going to break the bank & just gives a little slack to the system.Also means I could have a 4th one if I need it eg family route march (H idea of a stroll) or irresistable fridge-gazing returns.Must be better to add-a-shake than hit the bread & cheese.

Last edited:

rybens

yes jane your right i got extra packs and my cdc said if ever problem she would post em to me, hopfully no more snow!