I'm having a good GOOD week (finally!)

Am stepping away from the chocolate...!

I'm probably going to say the job was rubbish now to make myself feel better lol but i probably was a bit over qualified really as they seemed like they just wanted a numpty to cover all the permament staff's holiday and lunches and that over the summer- prob dont need a degree to be able to stand around doing that...!

And you know how permament staff feel about seasonal staff- the lowest of the low the scum of the earth not good enough to wipe their boots on etc etc yep I'm best out of there lol. (see I've convinced myself already!) :D

Exactly they obviously saw you were way too good for their job......so talented and didnt want to hold you back. :superwoman:

Glad you didnt succumb to the chocolate.......you good girl. :patback:

thanks son!...but I will confess that I did eat some choc!!!!

yes I have been on the naughty chocolate train too :rolleyes: I am maintaining my weight though so havent put any on and kept pound off I lost at start of week as am doing more exercise but musnt use it as an excuse to eat loads!!

I'm getting to the point now where I want to have an evening meal with oh and lo so am having atiny portion (compared with what I used to have) but doing it that way way means I am losing really slowly/maintaining my weight so I will prob have to giv it a miss for the time being and stick to the protein and shakes rather than any carbs for the time being.

It's quite nice in a way though as it means I know I will be able to maintain my weigh when I come off this diet and also that I can eat 'normally' again but just with smaller portions and more sensible choices cos this was something I was really worried about (putting all the weight back on again when eating normally after coming off LT) but I think its defintely doable I just need toget out of maintenance mode and into losing mode again! have got over 3 stone to lose first!

Back