I'm having a new craft room built today!

Yorkiegirl

is happy being Yorkiegirl
After having a loft conversion done, I am in the process of moving rooms round at my house. One of the biggest moves is all my craft things going into a new room with a purpose bult desk. The joiners are here, and the desk is looking fab! Room for the PC at one end, and then lots of room for crafting at the other. Then comes the job of moving all my craft stuff in....

well I'm excited about it....
IMG_0581.jpg

Looks fantastic and will be even better when full of your craft stuff. A peaceful haven! What crafts do you do?

ooooooo......so jealous! How fab to have a room all to yourself!
We've got some great outbuildings at the bottom of the garden, they've got power and everything. Problem is they are a little cold and damp - no good for crafting! Might do something with them at some point but concentrating on this bloody house first!
Will you post pics when it's all done? Would like some ideas as how to organize a craft room!
Ceri

ooh i am so jealous, i would love a craft room, i keep all my stuff in cupboards and then use the table when i need to do stuff, so disorganised:eek:

Have fun with your room:D

susie

Ooh that is so fab. Aren't you lucky and I'll look forward to seeing the pics when it's finished. Ideas for organising all the stuff is always handy. I love scrapbooking and have started coming back to cards again after going away from it for a while. Scrapping kinda took over! We're moving but downsizing so don't think I'll get a craft room:cry:

Wow that looks lovely :) Got any more pics yet? we've got a spare room that was going to be my haven but my darling sons (21 and 16) and my hubby seem to have filled it with their junk :( Everytime anyone comes to stay I have to go in and clear all their rubbish out *rolls eyes*

As soon as my boyfriend moved out of home with his mam.. she turned his room into a craft room.. it was so funny.. literally the day he left she had loads of stuff coming to make it her perfect little haven..

Back