I'm hungry!

dizzydawnie

Silver Member
I don't know if it is adapting from not having my 2 rounds of toast in the morning and a buttie and crisps for lunch, but I am finishing day 4 today and I am absolutely ravenous!!

Drinking lots of water (hot squash at the mo but carbs added) and eating reasonable sized meals, but I have a regular hunger pang throughout the day.

Anyone any advice please?

thanks in advance
x

I found quite the opposite since I started! I almost never feel hungry and have to remind myself to eat.

Are you getting a decent sized breatfast with a good portion of protien in it? Protein will keep you feeling fuller for longer.

If you still get hungry between meals have a high-protein, filling snack like beef jerky or hard boiled eggs. Or just grab a couple of slices of cooked meat from the fridge. Pepperamis are only 0.3g net carbs too, if you like them. I always carry at least one while I'm out in case I get the munchies! Hehe

I eat lots of eggs and meat, they tend to keep me full. Try an omelette in the morning perhaps?

Hi I rarely feel hungry too, think it must be the eggsand cheese, can't believe that I have not been tempted to reach for a biscuit once!

In my first week I had a bowl of boiled eggs just in the fridge for whenever i needed a top up. Made mayo and cream with curry powder and poured that over halfs. egg mayo on its own....yummy yum

Back