I'm in here somewhere! My CD journey back to me.

OMG-15 lbs.....(THUD).....that was me fainting in shock!

That is more than amazing!

Well done you. Keep on at this rate and you will have disappeared in a month!

Holy cow! That is an amazing weight loss for one week - congratulations!!!

And Bella - yes I am beginning to trust the diet. Even when I feel down or bloated or whatever, as long as I stick to it the weight comes off - very, very cool! :)

It's really amazing to me that with all of us on the same diet, the range of result can be so large! And that you can adhere strictly to CD and sometimes lose loads and sometimes lose just a little bit. Happily in the long run the formula of consuming fewer calories than you're using does result in weight loss. Our bodies are marvellously complicated! :)

Does anyone know if there is a pattern to the weight coming off your body? I.e. does it come off all over at an even rate, or does it come off belly first? :confused: I really, really want to get rid of my belly fat!

tizzy51 said:
It's really amazing to me that with all of us on the same diet, the range of result can be so large! And that you can adhere strictly to CD and sometimes lose loads and sometimes lose just a little bit. Happily in the long run the formula of consuming fewer calories than you're using does result in weight loss. Our bodies are marvellously complicated! :)

Does anyone know if there is a pattern to the weight coming off your body? I.e. does it come off all over at an even rate, or does it come off belly first? :confused: I really, really want to get rid of my belly fat!

I'm call myself a head first looser. Face, bust middle tummy then ARSE... I'm so pear shaped at the mo its unreal!

I think that's me too. Always shows on my face first then moves down. Sadly belly is the last to go, but that is probably more to do with having had 4 kids including a twin pregnancy!

In any case, I would settle for any weight loss this week. Having lost a stone in the first 2 weeks, so far this week the scales have not moved AT ALL. Only 3 days to go until the next weigh in. I am doing nothing differently and have stuck to SS 100%. what is going on? I actually feel quite cross about it, like I have been cheated out of my weight loss. :mad:

Please somebody tell me I am being irrational....

Thats a AMAZING loss !
well done x

Hey bella - in the first couple of weeks you will loose loads. From then on the scales wont move every day, sometimes days will go by but they WILL move.... Just keep with the programme, you may get a famous Cambridge woosh! :D

Hang in there Bella! Keep drinking the water and it will come off... eventually. I have this vision of fat cells hanging on chanting "hell no we won't go" when the ketones come along to use them for energy. :)
The ketones will win, of course. :D

Thanks guys. Guess I will just hang on in there. I am probably obsessing a bit more as I know I have 2 parties to go to next week and I am worried I am going to lose nothing before then and then put some back on too.

Feeling a bit more positive this morning and hopingbthe weekend will be easier this time.

How are you all getting on?

So far so good. Have worked out, drunk almost a ltr of water and now need to have a shake for breakfast ... hmm, bit late but I'm not hungry! :)

Am trying to adhere as strictly as I can to SS as have a dinner Sat nite.

Hope this day goes better for you!

Hi there. Sorry you are going through some stuff. I haven't posted either because I have been busy trying to organize everything going on with the family between now and summer- the list is endless!

Anyway, still sticking to the diet, despite feeling a bit negative about it all. Went through the inevitable ' why am I doing this when I could eat actual food and lose weight on WW or whatever'.

Scales moved a bit this morning and I have upped my water in an attempt to flush the fat out. Don't hold out much hope for a loss by tomorrow morning though.

Oh, and one thing I have noticed more this week, I have loads of spots on my cheeks. Not had this since I was in my teens. It has been since the diet, so it must be related. I wonder if anyone else has found this. Weird and not attractive either.

Sorry to hear you both are having a rough time. :(

I also sometimes wonder why I'm doing CD vs a diet with actual food - but the answer is that I need the structure and restrictions of CD, or I wouldn't stick to it.

No spots here - but I have been feeling quite cold recently....

Hi Tizzy,

Thanks for replying. I have been feeling colder than usual too, especially my hands.

Still hanging on in there but worried that it will be no loss at weigh in tomorrow morning :cry:

I'm worried about the same thing due to the dinner on Sat night. We will just have to see how it goes and move on from there. I'm convinced CD works - I just have to keep doing it!

Have a good night and good luck tomorrow!!!

Good luck to all of us this week - we blimmin deserve a good loss! I have gone through the same thing with the whole, why is this diet better and I do think its the whole, not having an option to eat the wrong food thing! I think what I might do is lose 3 stone on Cambridge and then perhaps move to slimming world for a few months to lose the last stone!

Not 100% yet - we'll see how I feel!

xxx

Awww. Thanks everyone. Maybe you just hit a bit of a tough spot after a couple of weeks.

I think I will try to stick to it and get as close to my goal as possible, then maybe switch to a high protein, v low carb diet, as carbs seem to be my downfall.

The other thing that concerns me is that yesterday and this evening I really struggled to have anything. I couldn't face anything yesterday at all for dinner and tonight I couldn't finish my porridge. It was making me feel sickly. Not sure if I am coming down with something or simply going off the sachets.

So not looking forward to weigh in. I am worried that a v tiny or no loss will see me leaping off the bandwagon. I guess I will also see what my CDC says. I am sure she will have seen it all before.

Seems it has been a tough week for a lot of us. Hope we all have a better week ahead :)

The dreaded Monday weigh in has been and gone and the results are in.......

........3 lbs off! I have to say, I really didn't expect that, but it seems by body was literally hanging on until the last day to let go of the fat.

So, 17 lbs in 3 weeks, and best of all I am now in the 11's, just! Roll on the 10's. :D

Excellent Bella!!!! I also lost 3lbs (which sort of surprised me given Sat's dinner). 17lbs - you must be feeling thin! :)

Back