I'm in!

Rosey38

Well I'm glad I had look on here yesterday, it's really inspired me to get my act together. I 'be decided to give slim & save a go and have placed my first sample week order today, should be here tomorrow...so hoping to start tomorrow! Looking forward to meeting fellow s&s ers!

Hi Rosey,

I have taken the plunge today and my order should be here sometime tommorow i would love to keep an contact and see how we get on.

Jaqui

My order arrived today, I was very impressed with the quick delivery. They also sent me a measuring tape and chart to keep track of my measurements :) starting on Monday!

Good luck ladies :) I started yesterday and there are a few other new starters, hopefully we can help to spur each other on with our weight loss.

Yes would be good to spur each other on!! I'm hoping for an early delivery and get stuck in!! What are you going to do about weigh in? I currently don't own scales, thinking of popping to my mum's, but not sure how accurate they are.

As long as you use the same scales every weigh in you'll be fine. I use my own scales. I know that some people purposely dont own them so they cant weigh between weigh ins so they use the scales in Boots.

My order arrived today, I was very impressed with the quick delivery. They also sent me a measuring tape and chart to keep track of my measurements :) starting on Monday!
Cool, enjoy y our weekend before the big day ;) I'm hoping to start tomorrow or say, thought I'd be better getting into it before I'm back to work on Monday. Dob't really want to tell colleagues yet.

As long as you use the same scales every weigh in you'll be fine. I use my own scales. I know that some people purposely dont own them so they cant weigh between weigh ins so they use the scales in Boots.
This is clearly a good time to start :eek: I'll probably use my mums then for now. Hoping the clothes will give me an des of how I'm doing soon. How have your first couple of days gone?

This is clearly a good time to start :eek: I'll probably use my mums then for now. Hoping the clothes will give me an des of how I'm doing soon. How have your first couple of days gone?

Bad! lol I caved the first evening (made a thread about it) BUT I am now in a much better frame of mind to get this weight loss done! :D Today has been soooo much better than yesterday.

Well you gotta focus on the good today and move forward ;)

Well you gotta focus on the good today and move forward ;)

Yep that's what I'm doing. I can't change what happened yesterday. So far so good today, I'll be going to bed soon to save me from myself hehe

Back