I'm just not losing :(

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by JessicaPink, 15 July 2010 Social URL.

1. JessicaPink

JessicaPink Like to giggle

Start Weight:
    12st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(11.93%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Morning everyone...

I'm feeling a little down this morning as I haven't lost anything since Monday and I've always been 100%. I only had a 2lb loss last week but I put that down to the fact I was due on. I don't understand why nothing is coming off? I asked my CDC if I could have 2 CD products and a small meal instead of having 3 cd products on 810. So realistically, I'm having less than 810kcals! I drink shed loads of water, I'm doing everything by the book but nothing wants to come off!!!!! :(

Now I just feel like I have such a long way to goal as I have still got a stone to lose. I'm also not going to complete my July Challenge as I have to miraculously lose 10lbs in a couple of weeks :(

grr sorry just having a rant. I'm just getting disheartened that's all. xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Lisa D

Lisa D Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st10lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.25%)
    Diet:
    CD
    When's your weigh in day, are you having a sneeky peek beforehand? I'm sure the scales will show a loss when you have your WI, if you are like me i'm always on the scales but do get disheartened when I don't see them moving (even tho I know you should weigh once a week).

Keep going, if your 100% the weight WILL come off x

4. tahira

tahira Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(7.74%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    come on girls put your scales away thats y i never weigh myself it out you down, wait till weigh in day you will feel alot more motivated then..

5. Yambabe

Yambabe Bad Girl

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    10st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    4st12lb(32.54%)
    Diet:
    Refeeding (Exante)
    How tall are you?

Just wondering if you are not actually eating enough and need to move up the plans now.

6. JessicaPink

Start Weight:
    12st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(11.93%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    My CDC wants me to go up to 810 x I'm 5 ft 3, but doing what im doing, e.g. 2 CD products and a meal isn't on the diet so I'm probably not eating enough and my body is holding onto it. I'll go up to having 3 and see if that helps :)

thanks guys xxx and no more scales for me xx

7. Fulltum

Fulltum Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    15st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(11.2%)
    Diet:
    Paleo/Primal
    definately have all 3 or you wont get enough nutrients.
    It may be that your body needs a little boost, I found that when I had less to lose it got slower but having a day off or moving upto a higher plan for a few days gave my body a bit of a kick start and I started losing better again.

Are you still drinking plenty of water? and even if the weight loss has slowed keep going as it could be a plateau which will right itself eventually x

8. JessicaPink

Start Weight:
    12st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(11.93%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers

Thank you :) I will do and will let you know how it goes. Yeahh drinking shed loads! That's one thing I can say I'm doing right!! :D

Hope so...i'll weigh on monday which is my WI day and see how that goes, if I still haven't lost then it's no bother. I'll just keep going until I do :)

Thanks for the advice xxx

9. leeds123

leeds123 Silver Member

i'm on the last stone too and its much harder to lose when you are near goal.

10. fatpossum

fatpossum Silver Member

Hang in there.

When I shed my flab initially a couple of years ago I lost the final 11lbs in the final week of ss!

I have no idea how it happened. Neither did the counsellor - she weighed me three times and checked my weigh-in log to be sure a mistake hadn't been made. But it hadn't! I was like the cat .........

Your stubborn pounds are probably lurking somewhere and will be flushed out by that next nice pint of chilled water! Get slurping.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.