im kat and im on the cambridge diet - day 1!!!

thanks vicky, i am trying to write everything down to inspire myself as much as anyone else LOL

i get weighed in the morning, i am so nervous! I know I had a meal on friday but i was "good" the rest of the time so i really HOPE I havent put any weight on.

Hi Kat,
Well done on your first weeks loss - amazing!! Inspirational
I'm at the end of day 2. No major probs so far, mild headaches and feeling super shivery other than that all is going well.
Look forward to hearing how your 2nd weigh in goes. Good luck!

It was stressful, I was worried I would go over the edge with it, I checked the menu and knew what I wanted but they changed venue at last minute so I had new menu to contend with. Then what I ordered came with baguette and I ate some, then I though sod it I will just e at whatever but then I managed to control myself and just went to bed early without going off the rails. Was hard though. Right now I am at my in-laws and they have just ordered about £80 of Chinese, and I'm here with my milkshake trying to ignore them. So far so good. On the upside the meal was for feedback on the first 3 chapters that I have written of a book and they were really complimentary about it and gave me some advice. I meet with them again in August, hopefully by then I will look like less of a heffer

Wow! Watching them eat chinese must have taken some willpower. Go girl! I don think I could have done it x

It was hard = I am really proud of myself actually for not caving, the hardest wasfriday night after going out for my meal, i had to really let go of that whole "ive blown it" mentality that i always get when i am on a diet and something goes wrong.

I just had my second weigh in and i lost 2 pounds this week. So my average is 9 lbs a week so far. even though the bulk was last wekk I am not going to get down about it, a loss is a loss! Next week i will be under 20 stone I am determined!!!!

It was hard = I am really proud of myself actually for not caving, the hardest wasfriday night after going out for my meal, i had to really let go of that whole "ive blown it" mentality that i always get when i am on a diet and something goes wrong.

I just had my second weigh in and i lost 2 pounds this week. So my average is 9 lbs a week so far. even though the bulk was last wekk I am not going to get down about it, a loss is a loss! Next week i will be under 20 stone I am determined!!!!

Well done! After such an impressive first week's weigh in, you should not feel disappointed at all with your loss this week - 2lbs is still a great amount to lose in a week!

I agree with panda hun, u should not feel disappointed. 2lbs is a great loss. And 9lb a week average is absolutely fab. You can do this xx

thanks ladies, I am still really chuffed, I only have to lose 10 pounds over the next 2 weeks and ive lost 2 stone in a month, so im going to try and go for some long walks this week.

I am happy though because the meal i went on on friday was to meet some important peeps who I had sent the first three chapters of my book to. They said it was brilliant and told me what needs fixing before they introduce me to a publisher later on this year. woot!

That's amazing hun. Definitely one to celebrate. Can u ask what you're writing? Or are u keeping it close to your chest until it's finished? X

I am writing a crime/thriller novel. its a bit gruesome about a serial killer and a cop and a pretty girl and lots of bad people getting their comeuppance. Revenge is a dish best served cold kinda deal. I would explain the plot but then you wont read the book! also its very long and complicated LOL

Oooh!!! Crime thrillers are my favourite. Maybe in a bit boring or stuck in my ways but I hardly ever read anything else lol.
I shall be waiting in anticipation...... Xx

Oooh!!! Crime thrillers are my favourite. Maybe in a bit boring or stuck in my ways but I hardly ever read anything else lol. I shall be waiting in anticipation...... Xx

Err... It was supposed to say maybe I'm a bit boring or stuck in my ways for reading the same genre. Predictive text grrr!! X

Hello, started cwp on Monday, just finished day two. I find the evenings reallllyy hard.. I think i eat when im bored! I am a bit worried that i am going to give up though..and i dont know how to tell when im in ketosis? Everything into account and two days in there are no weird side affects like i was dreading! Hope everyone is doing well! Will be interesting to here from like minded people as it seems everyone in my life has never had a weight problem! Im 5'3 and 13.3lb and my first goal set my consultant in 10st and to be "overweight" hahaha what a goal hey!

How easy is it to come out of ketosis ? , I've heard so many views on this , I've done cd few times and I have lost just as much not being in ketosis as I've cheated !! I can't work it out.. Help anyone please

at the end of the day you are still on very low calories and your carb intake will be lower. sometimes you can cheat a little and stay in ketosis.

Wish I had done 16lbs lol well done Kat, must be the vlc that has shed my fat then, and I'm going to up my exercise this week :) I'm actually loving the fruit of the forest shake it's so moorish . I've got one of them i fit machines so gonna try wobble it away ~

Back