Im Leaving S&S

X Kelly X

Silver Member
Hi Everyone.

How is everyone doing?
As the title suggests I will be leaving S&S diet as I have been very dizzy and unwell and my doctor has advised to lay of the vlcd.
He has instead suggested The Alternate Diet, doing 500 cals one day, and up to 2000 the next but healthy obviously. On here is called JUDDDD.
Anyway just wanted to say goodbye! :break_diet:

Hi Everyone.

How is everyone doing?
As the title suggests I will be leaving S&S diet as I have been very dizzy and unwell and my doctor has advised to lay of the vlcd.
He has instead suggested The Alternate Diet, doing 500 cals one day, and up to 2000 the next but healthy obviously. On here is called JUDDDD.
Anyway just wanted to say goodbye! :break_diet:

Sorry to hear that, look after yourself and health comes first. I look forward to hearing about your achievements on the alternative diet.

I am sorry Kelly but keep in touch we can still try to do it together, it's such a shame as you were doing much better than me!

ah shame, i did feel awful the first week but then did feel a better after.... having hard day today though!

good luck with your plan..... keep us informed on how you go.... never heard of that plan before??

You can use up your packs on your 500 calorie 'down days'. This is what makes JUDDD-ing hard! (Johnson Upday, Downday diet). You will find it a challenge to get the day's nutrition into 500 calories on regular food.

Most here who JUDDD or who used to tended to rely on VLCD packs and bars for the down day.

VLCDs don't suit everyone, and that's a fact. Good luck on your new plan!

Brilliant thank you for that hun. Ive ordered the book for the new diet tonight so hopefully ill have it by friday. out for dinner sat night for fiances birthday so im now really looking forward to it. (although im paying....)

Aww, it was definately the right decision to come off the VLCD if you were getting those kind of symptoms. It is a pretty extreme diet, and if your body protests then it's always best to listen. JUDDD sounds like a great diet too, and I'd love to know how you get on with it :)

Take Care Kelly! x

Back