IM NEED TO BE TOLD!

RUTHYJ357

Gold Member
TOTALLY LOST THE FORCE that is SW!
Any help, verbal slaps across the face and asswhooping (SM1D easy on the asswhooping) would greatly be appriciated!

What wrong with me ive totally TOTALLY lost it, i cant go back to where i was before and i dont want to give up on the good work i have worked hard for.:break_diet:

Its just going too slow for me at present:confused:! i was hoping for steady results, except im up down up down up down:cry:.
Ive goto do it!

HELP
ANYONE
PLEASE!!

Ruthy xxxx

Mornin Ruthy

Dont get yourself down over it. When I used to have a bad day and god forbid I ate a 12 pack of crisps or a tub of ice cream (usually in bed lol) I'd just kinda put a full stop after that day and start fresh in the morning.

girlie, get off your arse and on that cross trainer! No excuses, no "I'm tired", and get exercising every day especially while you are off work with a tendency to get bored! Vicky is absolutely right, draw a line under previous bad behaviour and get back on it, speak to your SW C and see about fast forward, it sounds like you need a change of pace and do well with discipline.

Give FF a try for a week for a kick start and then get back on it. Quick weight loss is a recipe for every quicker weight gain so get it off!!!

Im actually one to talk, I did no exercise last week whatsoever:( and I bet if I had i'd of lost another pound or 2. Next week is going to be different, i'm all set for operation exercise! My new moto is the more ya move the move ya lose. I'll maybe start a diary like some of the other girls, Ruthy maybe that would help you too. That or else we need someone standing behind us with a big whip:whip:

I have been on my x-trainer but i do admit i did slow down on it for a bit because i couldnt be arsed. Im going to givemy SWC a ring and see what she says. Im in Majorca week Tues, and im scared its going to go tits up, so if i lose alot before then on FF im more likely to stick to the plan on hols.

Ruthy xxx

Come on ruthy ,forget about it and start again,your the back bone of this forum you cant let it slip hun,come on think positive ,get focused and eat loads of free food,speak to your swc .i know its hard hun ,ive just picked myself back up,luv kathy

Im actually one to talk, I did no exercise last week whatsoever:( and I bet if I had i'd of lost another pound or 2. Next week is going to be different, i'm all set for operation exercise! My new moto is the more ya move the move ya lose. I'll maybe start a diary like some of the other girls, Ruthy maybe that would help you too. That or else we need someone standing behind us with a big whip:whip:

I love it - I'm going to adopt this as my own motto if that's okay. It's my biggest downfall where losing weight is concerned - lack of exercise. I think I'm going to print it out really large and stick it on my fridge!:D

No probs hun, flip I needa print myself out a copy

Come on girl! You can do this! We can't have you not motivated because mostly you're the one who motivates everyone else. How about instead of doing your cross trainer every day (which gets bloody boring) set a few days a week and stick to them, tired of not. I go the gym on my days off which are today, sunday and tuesday and so far I've stuck to it. This morning I really couldn't be bothered but I feel so much better for going.

I've been crap food wise for the past 2 days and I seem to notice that a pattern that if I lose 1 week I gain the next because I get complacent and "reward" myself for all my hard work with more food. Have a chat with your swc, it doesn't necessarily have to be ff especially if you're finding it hard to stick to anyway. I had a long chat with mine a few weeks ago and knowing that she was keeping an eye on me was a great motivator. I lost 4.5 lbs that week. She still won't leave me alone lol and keeps me in check so might be worth a try?

Roz x

Roz x

Hey Ruthy, you have really motivated me over the last couple of months, so get your thumb out of your Ar*e and get back on it girlie!!!

When I needed to be kicked in to touch, you were there (thanks) so no more sulking about how bad you have been, forget it, move on a start again, got it?! Good!!

I am thinking of starting a new challenge, you should join me!

You are all right, Ruthy has been the one to motivate us all so now it's time for us to return the favour!

Ruthy, do you have any pictures of when you were at your biggest? Put them in prominent places so you are constantly reminded why you are doing this. Put a big one in front of your X-Trainer so when you feel like slacking off you can pound it out at the sight of the person you don't want to be anymore. You know what to do, you know how to do it, all you have to do now is figure out why you aren't!

Come on ruthy ,forget about it and start again,your the back bone of this forum you cant let it slip hun,come on think positive ,get focused and eat loads of free food,speak to your swc .i know its hard hun ,ive just picked myself back up,luv kathy

Thanks sweatheart you r kind comments mean alot. I dont know whats wrong with me, i so desperate to get rid of this flab its geting me down! I have been very good today though and stuck to the plan.
Ruthy xxx

so get your thumb out of your Ar*e and get back on it girlie!!!

I consider myself told! pmsl! ive got tears in my eyes everyone has been to sweet. I am in a rut i suppose i do need to buck up and get a grip! life is too short to be fat all your life isnt it!

Ruthyxxx;)

:flowers::flowers::flowers:THANKS EVERYONE :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:

Im going to look for some pictures now and a printer wide enough to print my fat ass !
Ruthy xxx

Aw behave you two! I carry around an A4 sheet with 6 fat photos of me on and if I'm feeling particularly low about my size I just get the pics out and remember where I was and why I am doing it

awwww too late, I did'nt get here quick enough to whoop ass, and slap lol, happy to see you are sounding better Ruthy, it's horrible to see someone like you, who is usually upbeat, down in the dumps. You are probably bored to tears, with not being in work. and when our routines get muddled it sends us haywire!!! try to plan out a few days for yourself food wise, and remember variety is the Key, why not go find yourself an amusingly shaped vegetable to eat:), I,m sure we could all do with a laugh again:giggle:Take care chix X

P.s I got some rep off you, that I think was meant for Mamma Caz, he he he, greatfully recieved though x

awwww too late, I did'nt get here quick enough to whoop ass, and slap lol, happy to see you are sounding better Ruthy, it's horrible to see someone like you, who is usually upbeat, down in the dumps. You are probably bored to tears, with not being in work. and when our routines get muddled it sends us haywire!!! try to plan out a few days for yourself food wise, and remember variety is the Key, why not go find yourself an amusingly shaped vegetable to eat:), I,m sure we could all do with a laugh again:giggle:Take care chix X

P.s I got some rep off you, that I think was meant for Mamma Caz, he he he, greatfully recieved though x

Or else you could get a sexy gardener like the one from Desperate Housewives, that would entertain me for an hour or so.
:whip: ye-ha baby

Back