I'm new and buzzing of this site!

Trish Mc

Hi every-one

On day 4 of LT and struggling a little today with hunger more than other days. Congratulations to all of you who have lost masses amount of weight and for persevering. It must have been and is hard. I find cooking for my 2 year old torture as was always picking from her plate (s'pose thats why I have ended up with a BMI of 38.2!)

Start weight 14.8 - on day 4 . will post weight in result on Monday.

thanks for being here - really needed it to-night.
xxTrish Mc

welcome-2.jpg

Welcome Trish,

I hope you will make yourself at home and if you need any help please ask.

Well done on getting to day 4 you should be going into ketosis soon and that will help.

I find on the first week if you take one of your packs and divide it in two you can have two mini meals out of it...this helps to spread them over the day and does help with the hunger as it balances the blood sugar.

Just remember to make each half up fresh and use within 15 to 20 minutes as some of the vitamins are water-soluble.

The diet does become easier once you are into a routine of drinking water and having your packs.

Here's a link to help you make your way around...

http://www.minimins.com/introductions/46674-minis-guided-tour-minimins.html

The one below will show you step by step how to set up a weight tracker.

http://www.minimins.com/tutorials/19172-how-setup-weight-loss-ticker-tickerfactory-com.html

Be sure to take some before photos and write a list of mini goals and long term goals.

It is very encouraging and motivating to tick off your mini goals and be sure to reward yourself with a little non food treat.

Good luck on your Lipotrim weight loss journey.

Love Mini xxx

Welcome aboard Trish :) Top site this; inspirational friendly people who freely offer great advise :)

You can & will make this programme a success :D Remain focused & it shall be yours ! :) x

thanks so much for the inspiration
xx

thanks howdy doody - i have watched the dvd (on loan from pharmacy) and know diet drinks are out.

You gave me a laugh reading your comments - your crackers!! well done though, fantastic results.
xx

hi hun and welcome to this forum

The diet does get easier, you will find that one you get past the first week you will be fine :) Good luck

Hello and welcome to the forum. If you're ever feeling weak hun, jump on here. There is always someone to offer help and advice.

Good luck with weigh in and please make sure you keep us posted.

WATER!!!!!!!!!!! Don't forget...drink bucket loads and your losses will be HUGE!!!

Heya and welcome :)

Hello and welcome to the forum! :) Good to have you on board. Congrats on getting yourself started on LT and good luck for your first WI :D

Welcome Trish and good luck with your losses.

This board has really helped a lot of us through problems and temptation so use it as often as you need to.

You are doing very well so far, just keep focused on your first WI and drink plenty of water.

x

hi trish my first weigh in is on monday too. I dont know wether i'm dreading it or looking for ward to it. I have a bit more that you to lose i weigh 17 stone and want to get down to about 11 hope to do this by christmas.

This forum has helped me immensly these past few days. So many lovely people on here willing to help answer questions and cheer me up and give me the kick up the a**e i need.

Good luck with the weigh in on monday

xx lucy xx

Thank you all

Wow - thank you all so much for your kind words of encouragement. So nice of you to take the time. I had a bad evening and nearly through in the towel, started to feel dizzy and faint and then went up and sorted through some holiday clothes and soon gotback in the right frame of mind. Cant wait for Monday now.
xxxxx:jelous:

Well done Trish, this diet is not for the faint hearted and you do need to be tough minded but it's worth it so bravo to you - where are you oin Cheshire BTW ??

I'm a Monday girlie too!! :D This means you're in the Monday club - last week we lost collectively about 5 stone I think (this could quite possibly be very wrong, CF can you help me out please? lol) and it was great fun keeping track and seeing how much we could lose as a team :)

Welcome to the site Trish :D

You're doing fab so just keep trying those holiday clothes on and keep the water up if you are feeling a bit dizzy :)

Lacey ..x :D

Feeling okay again, T.God.

Hourglass whats Cheshire CTW?

Rainbow - heres hoping I add to the Monday total in future

xxxx

Feeling okay again, T.God.

Hourglass whats Cheshire CTW?

Rainbow - heres hoping I add to the Monday total in future

xxxx

should have been BTW (By the Way !!!!)
fingernails too long:D

Back