I'm new and I don't quite know how this works.

shamrock lady

I logged on all excited to get to meet people in the same boat as I am. Now Im totally bewildered. I dont know what I am doing so I thought if I started a new thread someone might come forward and help me out. The profile page totally blew me away and I look at all your sites and see lovely designs to show how much weight you have lost, so I really need help to set this sort of page up.:wave_cry::jelous::jelous::jelous:
Thank you

shamrock lady, welcome dont worry about the profile thing you have to have posted 50 times before it will let you do anything, i have been posting for 5 weeks now and still have not updated my profile although as you can see i have got my ticker factory ect going i belong to a group called anyone with 6 stone to lose if you go on there and read the threads there is a couple of posts on there that explain how to do it.

Thanks so much hugybear I just went on and it brought me through step by step how to get the tracker on. Saw there too that I needed to be on for a while before it would let me do anything. It is great to realize that I am not alone in my battle...but we will all get there!!!

Hi Shamrock lady, Nice to see you have your ticker sorted....
You have done fabulously well already...
how long have you been on CD for?
I wouldnt get through my first few weeks without these lovely people to hold my hand,,

good luck with continued loss...

Welcome Shamrock lady! As previously mentioned, all the support you will ever need is right here on this forum. I certainly have gained a huge amount of strength by coming on here. I have had a week or so where it was so difficult to stay on track but I did and it is all down to the wonderful people on here.

Good luck on your journey x

Hi shamrocklady, your doing really well so far so keep up the good work. Everyone has off days and I have my fair share ... on one again today!! Had bread today, but Im going to be good the rest of the day rather than the normal "ive blown it so why bother today"! Let us know how you do x

Back