• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

I'm new on CS too

howdy-doody

Eloquent hooligan
Hi all :)

I did Lipotrim Total Food Replacement last year for 4 months & lost 5 stone (yay !)

I've put a couple of stone back on over the past couple of months & want to address this asap.

I've just got my 1st CS packs & will be starting from Monday & will be posting weekly weigh in details.

I'm umming & aaahing over using CS as TFR in the same way as LT... I was used to an average of 4/5 lbs loss per week on LT & would like to lose 2.5 - 3 stone by March :)

Would be interested to see peoples average weekly losses using the 2 shakes, one balanced meal, 2 small snacks way to compare against TFR :)

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
Wishing you all the best on your weight loss journey HD with CS!

You have done very well with TFR so I expect you will do pretty good on CS as well.

I am watching with interest as I want to know what they taste like in comparison to Lipotrim.

Love Mini xxx

howdy-doody

Eloquent hooligan
Awww bless ya Mini :D Fank oooo xxx

Will deffo keep you posted... :)

Hi Howdy how is everything

howdy-doody

Eloquent hooligan
Hi Howdy how is everything
Hey there :) I'm good ta :) I'm looking forward to getting back on the weekly loss regime, I want to lose 2-3 stone between now & March so I look uber desirable when I pick up my sexy new car & my arse fits in the bucket seats properly :D

Me too mate i wat 2 loose 2-3 stone especially 4 summer.You know what I always hate summer cause u have to unveil your body and people can see that u are fat,bt after loosing 4 stone on lighter life i'm a bit confident and wanna loose more

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
Hey there :) I'm good ta :) I'm looking forward to getting back on the weekly loss regime, I want to lose 2-3 stone between now & March so I look uber desirable when I pick up my sexy new car & my arse fits in the bucket seats properly :D

I do like your new car!!!

Love the colour!

You lucky thing you...I am so jealous:jelous:

Your car is lovely mate you make me jealous and definitely your arse wil fit lol

howdy-doody

Eloquent hooligan
You both can ride shotgun at a meetup :D And if you're really really lucky you can have a go ;)

I agree I'm dead lucky - it's a works company car - I get an allowance & I can choose any car... BUT I have to pay extra against any difference on the monthly rentals... this'll cost me a ton a month but I don't have to tax it, insure it (which'll save me 1500 quid a year alone), pay for any glass / corners / maintenance / RAC cover & all that malarky :)

I've never ever had a brand new car so really am excited - although my dealer hates me as I've changed my mind 4 times over the colour :eek::eek::eek: I'm worse than a woman :)

bt the colour is gud mate enjoy your ride

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
Might have to take you up HD on the offer of a spin in your car:p

Great motivation to get off the weight and you will look the part driving it!

Very few '09 cars on the road so far this year...

Love Mini xxx

HD how much u can loose per week on CS if u stick on it

howdy-doody

Eloquent hooligan
HD how much u can loose per week on CS if u stick on it
I dunno lol I'm hoping for at least 3 or 4 lbs a week (basically a stone a month) :)

thanx lol