I'm new to this, please be gentle

Harvey69

Hi All

Just introducing myself. I'm Harvey, I've just joined.
I'm a member on the Lighter Life programme. In 2009 I lost 4 stones with the programme, but put it back on after over a year.
I've just restarted the programme and am in my third week. Lost 11.22lbs already. It's so difficult the second time around especially last weigh-in I only lost .22 which was so disheartening when I stuck to the programme religiously.
I wanted to give up, but my goals and dreams are far more rewarding so I'm continuing, I won't say it's easy though...

Hi welcome to the forum. Congrats on ur weight loss. Do not give up on ur goal. It can be hard sometimes. But we can do it. Good luck.

its annoying that it is so easy to put weight on but soo hard to lose it. You are doing all the right things it will happen for you. It might take a bit longer, loads of reasons for that. I have been told it gets harder as we get older. But stick with it, it will happen. And just think positively, how awesome you will look and feel, how proud of yourself you and others will be. How good for your health it will be. No one wants to have loads of health issues when they are older.

That is an awesome loss by the way :D:D well done! go team you! I'm on cambridge weight plan, If I can lose even 4lb this week I will be really happy. I'm only on my 4th day.

There is a list somewhere on hear, 50 reasons for loosing weight, its a good list, why don't you make your own for when things get tuff? It can be only for your eyes?

well done on not giving up! This makes me feel so much better as well because yesterday I really wanted to not do this anymore. But seeing how hard everyone else is working and finding it spurs me on.. wOOOOOOO we can do this :D lol sorry about the cheesyness.

Hi Firelass

Thanks for your message & words of encouragement.

I'm positive & very focused, but feel nervous all the time. I worry about getting on the scales. Like I said I'm sticking to the programme religiously, other girls in the group are eating & still loosing.

I won't give up though, on a positive note at least it's a loss rather then a gain.

I've never heard of the Cambridge plan, is it just foodpacks too.

Good luck with your weigh-in. Look forward to reading from u more...

Hi ya Harvey,congrats on your weight loss,that's fab,I bet you feel better already don't you?I'm doing it myself the healthy eating,have tried WW and SW but tend to put it back on when I stop going,I've set my mind to it now,in the 'zone',just hope I stay in the zone for ages,I've got loads to loose,so fingers crossed.I know what you mean when you say it's not easy,it's not.Why is that that everything that tastes so nice is naughty for you!!!.Are you on just shakes?or soups n shakes?are you hungry on it?I'm thinking of doing a meal replacement,just to give me a kick start.Good luck and hope you have a fab week.xx

Hi Firelass

Hope u are well. How did u get on today? I lost 4.62lbs today, in total I have lost over a stone in 4 weeks...
Hope to read from u soon.

Hi JoJo

Hope this message finds u well. Thanks for your message, your kind words & encouragement, I really appreciate it.
I was weighed today & lost 4.62lbs, that's just over a stone in 4 weeks, I'm so chuffed.
I have a choice of soups, but I prefer the shakes & love chewing on my nut fudge bar with a cup of black tea in the evening. LL is the best decision I have made. I use to feel hungry, but not now, the results are so encouraging.
I tried loosing weight on my own, but it's do difficult. I think the meal replacement programme are great, it's disciplined.
I'm always here for support whenever u need it.
Hope to read from u soon & have a positive week ahead...

hey,

Wooo well done with the weigh loss so far :D :D So far so good for me :) I just had another one of the porrages, it was the most disgusting thing lol yuk.
The pub meals have been a bit of an effort all good so far. My resolve has held :) lol just hope its worth it :)

Back