I'm Off! Enjoying so far

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by o2bslim, 26 February 2007 Social URL.

1. o2bslim

o2bslim Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Well, at long last I've got started. I took a second look this morning when my councellor told me I had a BMI of 31.5! Still let's not harbour on the past. I've tried the cappacino shake and a soup, very nice, not bad at all and I have drank loads of water. Spent most of my time so far on the loo! Can't wait to try my other flavours. Going to keep plugging away, as there is no way back now, no way.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. blitz

blitz Silver Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    Well done on starting, remember the 1st week is the hardest. Try to keep occupied and drink loads of water...and then drink more water.

4. Karen

Karen Serial Foodie!

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    18st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(6.96%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    welcome to cambridge! it is so much easier after the first week so try to focus on getting past that. it gets easier as time goes on.

best of luck

xxxx

5. polishrose

polishrose Gold Member

Start Weight:
    21st8lb
    Current Weight:
    19st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(9.93%)
    Diet:
    exantecambridge
    Yep just hang on for dear life for the first few days-will be much easier after that :)

6. SARAHP

SARAHP Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st3.5lb
    Current Weight:
    20st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10.5lb(3.53%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Good luck, it is the best and craziest diet ever!!! You will do great and the results speak for themselves. Sarahxx.

7. archantgirl

archantgirl Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    'Ello me darlin!

Welcome to CD, and I wish you all the success in the world. Just to re-iterate what others have said, the first week is the hardest, it gets easier, although we do go through our little things that may make us want to eat, but the trick is not to fall off the wagon! There will be tough times, this is no walk in the park, but we get through it! No point in telling you it will be a bed of roses, as that would not be me being honest, but stick to it, keep yourself busy, and drink loads of water. Also remember everyone of us on here is traveling on the same path, the same journey, the same destination, although some of us are further along the path than others, we are all still doing it. Ifyou need anything, motivation, a chat, advice and help then get your bottom on here and ask! I can tell you that if it wasn't for this site, my CDC and m O/H, I would not be doing this now! 42 days in and 25lbs lighter!!! Good luck my sweet I hope the path is a nice smooth one for you with very little infact no rocks and boulders to climb over x x x x :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.