I'm off to eat some sugar and you cant tell me off

Sulleyp

The Minis Bad Boy
Last year on LL I gave blood. Promptly fainted like a damzil in distress. VERY embarassing, though I did get lots of attention from hot young nurses.

4 months later I was still on LL but ate a mars bar and some custard creams before and after and was fine.

I am giving blood this afternoon and though I may balls up a day or so of LL I am goign to have a can of coca cola and a few custard creams.

To be honest, I am going to be on LL every day. I only give blood 3 times a year. I will suffer the consequences. THough I may purposely pass out so I can have a few more CC afterwards and maybe swaop numbers with the nurse who looks after me.

Thanks. You wait though. My mum (Blonde Logic) will be over soon to tell me off and tell me to man up and take it.

Bo**ocks. I swear she spies on me!!!!!!!

There really isnt. She is **** hot at finding me. And she even does that guilt trip thing as well. BL should be the greatest secret agent ever.

lol
good on you for giving blood. i decided not to whilst on LL but will do again when i finish RTM
daisy x

I also signed up for bone marrow today.

Out here you get given a bottle of stout by the hospital after you give blood - much nicer than custard creams!

Well done for donating.

i've been on the bone marrow list for about 20 years - had a phone call once and had to go for further tests but wasn't a close enough match in the end - i often wondered if they found a match for whoever it was
daisy x

lol you lot are ravin bonkers !!! love it xx

Sorry Mum, I wont swear any more. But still. You should see the size of the bruise on my arm. Its huge. So much for donating.

Good on you for donating blood
and all the best with the diet
and agent bl love it

They werent magic custard creams. A magic custard cream is only 1 biscuit and stops you from being faint and gives you energy. its magic. What I had would have been enough magic for a whole Hogwarts.

Also I made this

20835-albums1613-picture9630.jpg

Back