i'm playing weightwatchers :)

Hi All,
so i stayed the same last week! yay! i did expect to put on so was quite pleased really!
well today is shopping day and haent really had ime to prepare anything so all i have in my drawer at work is a packet of rich tea biscuits! so i think i am just going to write today off as i am doing the shopping after work at about half 5! so today is all about planning the week out i think!! :)
hopefully my planning will be good enough to help a good loss next week!!
new leader was quite nice! and even cooked for us in the meeting to try out a recipie!
hope you are all ok!!
xxx

Hi All!

hope you are all well!
well this morning has been interesting already! overslept! (which is very unlike me!!) but missed my train... luckily my mum was off today and offered to give me a lift! so i was only 20 mins late so wasnt all that bad and boss was ok about it pheew :)
so working untill 4pm then hopefully be home for 5pm have tea which mum is making for me tonight :) and then off to the cinema with OH and my sister and her boyfriend (they are only like 16 so i didnt want her to see this film really!! but she is like a massive horror film fan!) we are going to see that horrible film thats coming ou today... he devil inside? even the ad scared the life outta me so im not looking forward to it really hahaa! but might be a late night tonight but i can deffo have a lie in tomorrow so cant wait for that!!

heres my diary for today:

Friday 16th March 2012
B: 1x slice ww thick sliced bread 0pp flora lighter than light 1pp
L: 2x slices ww thick sliced 0pp primula light spread 1pp
D: fish 0pp homemade chips 0pp fish low fat sauce (ginger soy and sesame) 2pp
S: milky bar (mini) 2pp babybell light 1pp boots shapers popcorn bag 2pp

total weekly propoins used for today: 9pp
total weekly propoints used so far: 9pp/49pp

Will catch up with everyones diaries tonight got my little one today so wont get chance through the day.
Hope u all have a great day xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

have a nice day hun! :) xxx

hi jessie came to catch up lol how was the film? xx

Hi Valerie!
sorry i havent been on here much just been so manic!!
film was pretty good! quite scary! but was worth a watch! :) weekend was spent mostly aarguing with the OH which is why i havent really been on here, still not brilliant and diet has been the last thing on my mind, as well as being so stressed out about my driving test on thursday!! so in all things arnt brilliant at the moment :( xxx

Hi Valerie!
film was pretty good! quite scary! but was worth a watch! :) weekend was spent mostly aarguing with the OH which is why i havent really been on here, still not brilliant and diet has been the last thing on my mind, as well as being so stressed out about my driving test on thursday!! so in all things arnt brilliant at the moment :( xxx
Sorry to hear that hope the arguments are nothing serious and things settle in time for your test on Thursday. The diet isnt always top priority xxx

JessieJames said:
Hi Valerie!

Hi hun sorry ur feeling a bit stressed at moment do u think feeling worried about ur driving test has put a bit of a strain on u and oh know if im feeling like that i look for an argument luckily my oh doesnt take any notice of me lol, go and buy those rescue remedy drops and start taking them the day b4 i really did find i was much more relaxed. GOOD LUCK XX

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Valerie and Emsie!

thank you both :) its not all that serious eally, hes just like stopped being all romantic and stuff and it gets to me someimes and to be fair he dosnt realise, but i do and it does get on my nerves and just like lately w havent been spending alot of time together because he has 2 jobs and does various other things like snooker and skittles, which i have no problem with just a bit annoyed that hey always come before me!
the added stress of this test does make it worse though because i want to pass so bad!! but just feel like im going o fail! cant believe its tomorrow i feel so ill thinking about it!!! xxx

Thank you so much val and emsie! Had another lesson tonight did make a few silly mistakes but usually do the day before my test! Just feel really nervous and upset because I am so so scared of failing again and letting everyone down, including myself!! I can have my instructor in the back of the car too if I want through the test, but not sure if I should or not?! I don't knoooowww :( just want to pass so desperately!!
Put on half a pound this week, pretty pleased with that tbh considering I have pretty much been all over the place this week!! After tomorrow I will be good as gold :) xxx

Back