I'm poorly

tishtash

Getting closer everyday
Hey guys really not feelin well today, Got toilet problems and can't stay off it. (To much info, i know!) i also feel really sick, i think i've picked up a bug! i hope its gone by tomorrow as i really wanna go for my WI, but if i'm still like i am today, i won't be able to leave the house!:(

Sorry to hear that Tasha, if you really need to go out Imodium is brilliant for stopping diarrhoea. It could be enough to get you to your WI.
Hope you're feeling better soon. xx

Hope you feel better soon Tash.

Good luck for tomorrow.

x

Thanks guys, got an early nite and actually feel a bit better 2day so am goin for my weigh in today and i'll let you all know how i get on later...finger's crossed!!

I feel ill today too :( Odd stomach ache (kinda like TOTM!!! but its not) i went to a deep water aquacise class last night like i do every friday and part of it is sucking your stomach muscles in (like i have any!) maybe i just over did it but i feel rough too. Hope you feel better soon - im going to try to milk this as much as i can hee hee doubt ill get far though

Aww i hope you feel better, i lost 4lbs at my WI. according to my pharmacist she reckon's there are loads of dodgy tummy bugs goin around! Maybe thats whats up with you! i keep gettin sharp stabbing pains every now and again...its horrible!! Or maybe ur just toning them muscles x

Great loss Tash.

Hope you are feeling better now.

x

Well done Tash!:happy096:

Hope your feeling better soon.:flowers:

Love Mini xxx

thanks mini and CF its appreciated xx

Back