IM PREGNANT PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tracie Green

Silver Member
hi everyone, i havent been posting on here a ages really but wanted to keep you updated, for those of u that remember me! came back from the maldives last week and guess what, im 4 days late!!!!!! woop woop!!!! thing is i done a test on monday (wasnt my first wee) (my due date) nad it was negative... as still nothing has happened, im wondering if ive tested too early??? whats everyone think?? i was gonna leave it till sat morning to do another one....

Wow, so glad you had a lovely holiday Tracey, welcome back chick!

I would do what it says on the stick - first wee of the day etc and if you are pregnant it should be accurate. Or, take a sample to the docs and ask them to check it.

Fingers crossed for you. xxx

oooooh do another one :D i'm so impatient lol... good luck!

Glad you had a good holiday!

I think you normally have to wait about 2 weeks with some tests dont you?

Fingers cross for you babe!

i don't know i thought you could take em first day from when your period was due and it would tell you , i'm sure it will be fine either way it's only your first month of trying hon if you caught first time you must be one fertile mertle XXXX glad you had a good holiday

im trying not to get my hopes up, but just cant help it, im never this late....

i think that you have tested too early. i didnt get a positive until i was six weeks with my third child but I got an earlier response with my first two children.
fingers crossed for you though.

It's like waiting for the next episode of your favourite soap, after the cliffhanger! I'm dying to know now!

Did you come off the pill? That could lead to late period....being practical.

On the other (much happier) hand, you could be well and truly bunned up....test....test....TEST again!!!!

Good luck.xx

There was something on the Wright show this morning about this, I wasnt paying FULL attention because those days are long gone for me :cry:
but the doctor was saying that its all down to do with the date you release the egg, so you could test on your period due date and it will say negative, but you could actually be pregnant, and she advised waiting (I think a week but that could be wrong)....
Im so excited for you..... Im dying to know.... lol

Do another test in a day or two (if you can wait).....I am so excited for you, fingers crossed it's positive this time, lol, xx

OOOO the maldives.. im desperate to go, but sooooo expensive, im hoping OH will concider mexico but he wants cyprus.. grr lol

anyways back on topic!!

whooooooooooooooooo 4 days late, my fingers are crossed for you!!! .. let us know when you test in a few days, or even go to your gp's as they should be pretty certain?? (i assume lol)
hope you had a fantastic holiday and good luck :D

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Definately do it in the morning, and if you can afford it get a digital one that says "pregnant" or "not pregnant" this was the only one that worked for me, and i had to wait till i was over a week late before i got this result! Fingers crossed for you. :)

Oooooh Tracie, first of all great to hear you had a holiday of sun, sea, sand and sex! lol. Secondly, I am soooo excited for you! Hope another one comes up positive for....got everything crossed for you! :D

But if not dear, c'est la vie and have fun trying lol

K xx

hey guys x still nothing hehe!!!!! gonna do another test tommorow morning!!!! im soooo excited!!!!!

Back