IM PREGNANT PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hehe thankyou xxxx weve already got one in mind for a girl but none for a boy! now i really need to concentrate on what im eating !!!

Congrats is this your first ? kids bring so much joy to your life congrats again to you both

YEP 1ST CHILD!! WE ARE OVER THE MOON!! weve only been trying for 2 weeks!!! did not expect this to happen sooo quick!!! im sooo lucky!!

I really happy for you both and that was really really quick lol i have got 2 kids and two step kids they are a blessing

:happy036: Congratulations Tracie!! That's fantastic. Really happy for you and your husband hun....awww you're going to have a wee baby soon!! :D:D

K xx

thanks guys!! will be on here still, its a good place to monitor what your eating isnt it, i wanna do everything properly and eat the right things x

Whoop Whoop!!

Congrats!?
x

FANTASTIC news!:talk017: Congratulations!

Congratulations!!! Although in Posh n Becks style shouldn't your baby be named Kuredu ;)

I stayed with Slimming World all the way through (especially after seeing my friend do the whole 'its ok I am eating for two' phase and putting on 5 stone) I wanted to make sure I tried to stay in control and my GP was approving as well. I just increased my HEX, because I was overweight at start I pretty much maintained till the last two months and felt I was being all healthy to boot for the baby as well! I ended up actually gaining nearly 2 stone in the last two months (was size of small house .. had to do BEEEP BEEEP when I was reversing!) and went to class the week after my DS was born (my mum was the consultant and they all wanted to see DS as well) and lost 3.5 stone ROFL! He was clearly maintaining his own personal swimming pool in there WITH lifeguards!

Congrats hun. I also feel with all of mine first month of trying and with our 3rd, was also 2 weeks! Enjoy your pregnancy! xx

Awww... congratulations!!! I was feeling pretty rubbsih today, but this has really cheered me up. :)

Good luck with the pregnancy... make sure you tell yous consultant as your diet will probably need adjusting.

Take care xXx

Back