IM PREGNANT PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I tested on day 27 (I wasn't even late) and I got a faint blue line. That was over 15 years ago and the tests are even better now.

With my daughter I tested about the same time from when I imagined conception (I was taking my temp) so was fairly certain of ovulation. So I think I was possibly in each case about two weeks from conception but with her it was a very dark line. There is some talk of more of the hormone when its a girl and you get a darker line.

When I tested with my third I was late quite late but hadn't realised it, was a bit of a shock as hubby was scheduled to have the snip a week later!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations you must be over the moon, at least you had your holiday first. As I said earlier I tested on day 27, went on holiday the next day and didn't drink a drop. Ate for England though and gained 12lb eek!

Congratulations!!

I've just unfortunately had another miscarriage, but i bet you're feeling ecstatic right now, i know how hard it is to try for a baby! Good luck with the pregnancy and motherhood, enjoy it!

Congratulations. I hope you enjoy your pregnancy as much as I did with my two. It's a special time, and your world will change so much in a few months' time when your own little bundle of joy arrives. Well done! xx

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay tracie you fertile mertle lucky lucky thing thats brilliant and i am so very pleased for you wish you all the luck in the world XXXX smashing our first minimins baby watch lol

ahhhhh brilliant news.
Congratulations hun.
XXX

Congratulations!!

I've just unfortunately had another miscarriage, but i bet you're feeling ecstatic right now, i know how hard it is to try for a baby! Good luck with the pregnancy and motherhood, enjoy it!

Oh I'm so sorry, don't give up hope though, hopefully it will happen for you. :grouphugg:

hehe sorry that was mean wasnt it!!! well, ive done 2 tests and both say..................................................................IM PREGNANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brilliant news!

Congrat Tracie!! I have been on a major binge for about a week so havn't been on the boards so I've just seen this post. You are evil keeping everyone in suspense like that HAHA love it! Congrats again, best wishes! xxx

NN89- Are you OK? That's so awful hun, I hope you're alright? xx Thinking of you x

Ah thankyou all soooooso much for all your kind wishes!! it means alot x seeing the dr tonight to get everything firmed up. But its pretty conclusive, 4 tests cant lie!! xxx

NN89 - Sorry to hear such sad news.. i wish you all the best xxxxxxx

Congratulations!! Hope everything is ok at the docs - you will now have to keep us up todate with scans etc...

:party0049:

Congrats Tracie, i don't lnow u but im so excited for you. i had my first baby last October and I actually miss being pregnant enjoy it and take loads of photos of your bump. I too fell pregnant after 2 weeks of trying. im so happy for you, congrats again

Hiya congrates doll im new on ere and im a new mum my wee girl is 20 weeks on fri. I know the feeling i did 3 test. Enjoy every minute of it I loved been pregnt miss ma bump :D Good luck hope all is well & u dont get 2 much morning sickness :D xx

Back