I'm really struggling...

Jamsi

Not sure if it is because it is weekend but today I really feel like saying stuff it and going to get something delicious :(
I am only on day 5, have no energy, feel light headed and absolutely starving hungry :(

Doesn't help when I had to make a bacon butty for my lad after football and I soooo wanted to take a great big bite!

Someone please spur me on :cry:

Hey jamsi first of all let me say don't do it. Don't break the diet. It's just a hard day that happens to be at the weekend - every weekend won't be like this I promise.

You've done so well to get to day five don't throw it all away. Maybe your hungry because you are not in ketosis yet, it's possible, if so it will start any moment and you'll feel so much better. Make sure you are drinking your water too because it really does help I swear.

Everyone has down days but it's so worth continuing. That first weigh in is brill and myself I found just two weeks after starting I got on clothes I hadn't worn in years or had never worn because they were too small and I couldn't send them back.

Your goal may feel a long way off but the benefits are soooooooooo close you just need to stick it out babe.

Besides remember we are doing this to change our habits towards food. Don't give into it you are a slave to it no longer - you rule you and you'll soon be the person you always felt like inside!! When the going gets tough I always turned to food but then I thought no more!! And reminded myself of all the reasons I'm doing this. You do that it really helps.

The first week is the hardest and if like me weekends were treat filled it can be tough but it gets sooo much better it really does become second nature.

I had one tiny blip on day seven - I managed to stop myself after a few mouthfuls. Trust me it's not worth it and there is a possibility if you start eating you might not stop!!

Distract yourself do something, phone a friend for a chat, have a bath, do your nails, drink your water just don't eat. Were here if you need us!!! Xx

Struggling

Just started today, after a false start on Tuesday... I won't lie half of me wants to throw in the towel and give up but I have promised myself that this is the last time I will diet. Moreover, I figure March is a brilliant time to begin, we will look significantly different by summer, no matter how much you want to lose. Also, Ive figured, I'm not happy on the diet...but one, that's not what the diet is designed to do, it designed to make us look lose weight! It does exactly what it says on the tin! Ironically, the end result will make us happier than we have been in a long time. More to the point, if we give up, we go back to being miserable and fat, I'd rather be losing weight and miserable than permanently fat...and miserable. On this note...let's do it!

Also all that delicious food will still exist once your done with lipotrim but hopefully by they you might not even want it!!! Just stick with it - food isn't everything!!! Look at all the clothes online that you'll be able to wear and buy soon!!

I am on Day 2 of my second campaign on LIpotrim TFR. I have to say I was impressed with the results on the first time around and found this to be the most effective diet I have ever been on and there is n o doubt that I felt great after losing 2 stone last time.

As others have said there are good and bad days, but the bad days seem to get less and less the longer you are on it, so be strong, be positive and stick to it.

It is all worth it in the end!! Come on, we can all do this together.

Hi jams,
Don't do it , as soon as youve swallowed that food you will be sorry ,nothing tastes as good as slim feels. I do no what your going through, this diet is not easy , but it works I have under active thyroid and so far I've lost 50 lb on lipotrim . I would not have done this on any other diet.. Can I make a suggestion that maybe until u get over the hard part , you might stay away from cooking or preparing food
Hope this helps
Tigger xx

I've just finished writing out quotes to stick up around the house. The best one is this: "The guilt of cheating is worse than the hunger that started it." Keep it up, you will get through this and you'll be so glad you didn't cave in your moment of weakness!

Hi jams,
Don't do it , as soon as youve swallowed that food you will be sorry ,nothing tastes as good as slim feels. I do no what your going through, this diet is not easy , but it works I have under active thyroid and so far I've lost 50 lb on lipotrim . I would not have done this on any other diet.. Can I make a suggestion that maybe until u get over the hard part , you might stay away from cooking or preparing food
Hope this helps
Tigger xx

I have to cook for my Son, there is no one else to do it.
Weigh day tomorrow so I really only have to get through today because I am sure after tomorrow I will feel more motivated to keep going ;)
He won't be getting his Sunday roast today that's for sure, I will make him something that he likes but I don't like that should make it easier.

Please tell me week two is a lot easier

Hiya Jamsi.. Week 2 is easier hun... What time is your 1st weigh in? (I will be looking out for your loss). I promise you that when the pharmacist tells you how much you have lost, it will all be worthwhile... Hang on in there hun, believe it or not you really have done the hardest part ... Keep going, you can do this!! x x

It is not until 2pm and I am a little concerned that I will have no shakes until then either because I have one left now which is my evening meal!
It is the only time I could get to see him though and I think I will ask him if I can have an earlier appointment next time or at least an extra shake to keep me going.
I have tried preparing myself for tomorrow's lateness of shake by not having my 1st one until 11:30am today. I find myself getting really light headed and clumsy if I have it late so that was the latest I could manage today.

Can't wait to be weighed :)

:fingerscrossed: for you, but i am sure you will do really well!.. Make sure you come on and let us know how you get on... It sounds a good idea to see if your chemist will let you have 1 extra, i know mine would but i suppose it depends on the chemist.. Other than that i can only suggest you try and split a shake (I don't know what the general feeling is regarding that).. If they won't give you another 1, try asking them if that is an option.... Good luck hun x x

YEs it must be hard having to wait until 2 o'clcok for your first shake of the day. I don't see why the Chemist wouldn't give an extra one. I get 28 days worth at a time from my Chemist because I work away. Good luck with everything and keep positive - this is a great diet that really works!

Jamsi, my 5th day was my worst. I had felt fantastic until then, on the 5th day I felt faint, dizzy and really uncomfortable. By day 6, I felt great again and after losing 1 stone in the first week, and people asking if I had lost weight...I felt great. That wonderful feeling is what is keeping me going. I cannot wait to bump into people after 3 or 4 months and see what they have to say then. As far as food goes, I am quite repulsed by it now. Stick at it. x

1 stone in a week is amazing Dawn! I don't think I have lost that much, I still resemble Mr Greedy off the Mr Men when I look in the mirror :(
My belly doesn't seem to be going down at all but I think my shoulders are smaller lol

I now have to go to work in the morning which is a good way to keep me occupied but I cycle to work and it is about 6 miles there and back. I am a bit worried that by not having had my first shake I might get dizzy and fall off my bike or something :(

My plan was to go back to bed and try and sleep a bit before seeing the pharmacist but now I won't be able to do that.

Back