Im so Excited........... I just cant hide it!!!!!

curlywurly1234

Cambridge Consultant
:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Although I have being wearing a size 10 in tops, dresses, leggings, etc..... hadn't actually bought any 'work trousers' in a size 10 yet...... my 12s were hanging on me, and this morning I thought I must get some more!
So before work I popped to the shops .... picked up 3 pairs of SIZE 10's and headed to the changing room!!! and every single pair fitted me!!!!
I left the shop wearing my SIZE 10s and couldnt feel happier today!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just wanted to share with you all its the most amazing feeling and I even told the lady in the shop about it!!! She told me I was an inspiration!!!

LOVE LOVE LOVE THE CAMBRIDGE DIET!!!! Its made me the happiest girl alive !

:party0038::party0038:
Well done!! That's a wonderful achievement adn you must feel bl***y brilliant! You are really an inspiration to me:)

You're amazing Curly, you have come so far and always been so positive and encouraging to everyone.

Enjoy every minute of it lovely! You're now a skinny minni!!! YAY!!!

Big hugs x x x

Hey we're both a size 10 now! It's the best feeling ever. I'm feeling your excitment. I was like that on Monday shopping in London. It takes a while to get used to picking up 10's but it's fab. Well done you xxx

Hi Curly!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im so chuffed for you, you deserve it, you're a kind and really nice person who's always encouraged me, so you are definitely an inspiration!!!!

Ooo that's brilliant! I don't think I've ever been a size ten! hehe!

That is just amazing! Cannot begin to imagine how good that feels. Stories like yours and others who've achieved it allow me to have a glimmer of hope that it really is possible! My mother was doing my sis-in-laws washing once and we came cross the teeniest pr of trousers, size 10, clearly remember joking how they wouldn't fit round our one leg! How do you ever stop shopping!! Enjoy xx

Well done Curly, make shopping for work clothes exciting! Congrats...

well done !!! im 5ft 10 so i dont think I will be making a size 10, be far too small, but curly, you have done briliantly and I am so pleased for yoU! well done. very well done.

Oh my goodness, well done you! I bet you look and feel fab in them, and you so deserve it too for your hard work :) x

I wannabe a size 10!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oops did I say that out loud? I was looking to be a 12 but as my 14s are getting looser I realise a 10 could be possible. Well done Curly! You are the same height as me so I aspire to be as slim as you one day!

Back