im so proud of myself!

xKimmiex

Silver Member
Im so so proud lol. I have stuck to it for 2 weeks :) Lost 1stone5lb so far :) weigh in tonight.

Im so determend to get to goal its untrue! i dont want to eat for my little boys 1st birthday but i have too! :cry:

OH smacked me arss before he went work this mornign and went "bloody hell kim" i said what and he said i can feel ur bum bone lol! :eek::p Im now 17st12, on Jan the 1st i was 23st4

Well done kimmie its great when the oh notices your loseing weight . 1st and 5lbs in 2 weeks is great . Its my weigh day today and im looking forward to my result im also wanting to loose the same number as you ! Keep it up hun x

Fantastic! Well done you x :D

Congratulations!! That is so fantastic. I started two weeks ago and as CDC has been on holiday am going for first weigh in after work tonight. Am excited and nervous. But have stuck to it and would be happy to have even 1/2 of your loss!

Really great incentive to stick with it!

Congratulations Kimmie - you're doing amazingly well. Considering how shaky you were getting started again you're now motivating others - what a turnaround!

If you do have to eat for your boys birthday (and maybe you'll get away with not eating...) try sticking to white and green (chicken and salad) and you may not knock yourself out of ketosis or affect your losses.

Keep it up, you're doing fab! :)

Well done you!!! I hope to have such great results as I've been dickin around for close to 4 months, I'm ready to get this over with!!! I'm even going to join the Xmas challenge to spur me on.

well done you! and yes you motivate me... and insprie me...

isnt it nice when people like your other half, start noticing things, and say stuff... i know thats what keeps me going!!!!

well done :)

Congratulations, thats great news!! :party0011:

Congratulations Kimmie, such a fantastic loss for 2 weeks!!!:D "You girlfriend are on a roll".......said in the style of gok

Back