I'm so scared of putting the weight back on

Good on ya - you never know she may have management meetings at the weekend - or even if it's not a 'management meeting' maybe you could pop in in between groups just for a weigh in? Plus you'd inspire all the newbies with your weightloss - you'll be a celebrity!

Let us know how you get on...

Geri, I need all the help i can get so i will see what she can offer!! Thanks for that, i don't think i would have considered it before i saw your post!

You are doing so well by the way! What an amazing weight loss!!!

oh i restared alright... was doing brill, plan was going full steam ahead until about 9:15 last night when i finally gave in to the chatterbox.... it was telling me to go out and get a bottle of wine and have a chinese and instead i drank a bottle of beer and got a chinese and purposely only put 1/2 out on the plate and ate that and went to bed... so kinda controlled it.... but today i didn't start well.... i'm actually in good form but just a bit peeved on why i just can't get my head together??? i know i CAN and WILL, its just WHEN???? have to do it soon cos my trousers are all starting to get a little bit uncomfortable and i am NOT EVER buying bigger ones!!

I'm gonna spend a bit of time on here today reading all the inspirational stories and hopefully that will get me back on track... i think i'm an all or nothing type of person but am trying to get out of that mindset... is that possible???

how u doing today girl??

love

Gen xx

Gen

I'm exactly like you - all or nothing! But i've not managed to do anything about it yet!! I guess i'm lucky cos my binges only last for one day then i'm so appalled with my self i'm then excellent for a good few days afterwards. Until the next binge anyway!!

Maybe SSing isn't right for you at the moment honey? Why don't you try the 790 plan instead? At least you have a meal to look forward to every night (not chinese btw!!!).

When is your CDC back? You need to go over all your options, weigh them up carefully and decide what to do from there. Don't slip back into your old ways baby, there are other ways of doing it apart from SS. And you can always get back into SS when your head is in the right place....

How was your weekend with WW and camping??

Luv,

thanks for that honey

i had a really lovely weekend both with ww and camping!!! had the best night EVER on friday night and saturday morning :p :p :D :p ... i have totally changed towards him and its all good. nothing will ever come of it and that is grand with me

camping was great fun altho i was wrecked but had a ball!!

really can't believe i gave in at 9:15 last night!!!! ah well i'll get there. i'm gonna start looking at my other options in the next day or two if i can't get my head together!!

love

Gen xx

Hi Karen-
Im 1 stone behind you at this point , I have 2 stones to still lose.
I think it is really important to look at how you are planning to live for the rest of your life.
I have been looking at ways of eating and I think for me it is a GL/GI diet life style , great food that is going to leave me feeling great. they say you can have wine or what ever , but you need to watch it.dont eat too many carbs or suger ect, you want to keep your blood suger stable. you eat junk , you want more junk on and on....... 6 stones back. If you eat the right foods , you wont want to bindge.you feel better and you stay trim.
simple.Thats my plan.
and I will stay thin.
XXXXXX Susan

I follow some GI principles. If there is a choice of 2 foods and I like them both, I'll go for the low GI one. It really does seem to help.

Note though that the GI diet isn't low-carb. Just picking the right carbs.

Hmmmm i've never really read up on the GI diet although clearly it is very popular! I tend to cut out my carbs when i want to lose weight.

Well, when i lose this 10lbs again i think i will invest in a book about GI and see if it'll suit me going forwards....

I just love being on LL packs though, think i'm addicted!! I just love the feeling of being on such a strict diet! Makes me feel in control (until i binge)!! I'm still having a meal at night - last night was minted lamb steak with roasted vegetables. And i had a huge portion of veg - a whole frozen bag (700g), so clearly i have no control of portion size which is why i don't eat carbs!!!

I bought about 200 quids worth of meat (chicken, steak and lamb) which i keep in the freezer and they are all just normal sizes. If i go to tesco and buy something individually i will always buy the biggest steak they have, i just have no control grrrrrrr. So LL packs just suit me down to the ground!!

I wish i could employ a chef to prepare my meals for me!! Actually my mum would love to do that...... hehe

Back