Im so stupid - forgot all my packs today

unreal83

Want to be a yummy mummy!
I was rushing so so much this morning - I put them out on the side and forgot them!

I am reaching the end of week 4 - I was going to glug water this morning and have a handful of chicken at lunchtime.

Im completely in control and this is not the start of a habit.

Is this ok?

Just read Dancings post.

I know you say your in control but do you think you still will be after youve eaten the chicken? I know for me I wouldnt be.

Is there anyone near you in work thats doing CD? I gave a pack to someone last week because they were stuck?

Im sure a CDC will be along soon to advise better ;)

I fully know that a bit of chicken is not going to kick me out of ketosis. This is the longest I have done it for now - I dont know what to say to make you see how I know its not the start of picking! Im not even scared to eat the chicken as I know that I am ok with it.

I cant go all day with just water and coffee....can i?

x

I think also, i've mentally prepared myself for AAM next week which I think will be good for me - so I dont see the difference really.

I've made all the mistakes already - Im not doing it this time.

x

Definitely have some chicken at lunch time...

On SS+ you can have one of the following:

120g chicken or turkey breast [without skin]
190g cod, haddock, or other white fish
250g steamed tofu
200g quorn
180g tuna [in water]
225g cottage cheese [reduced fat]

Plus two tablespoons of one of the following:

green salad leaves
celery, cucumber or red radishes
courgettes or marrow
broccoli, cauliflower or any cabbage
spinach, kale, turnip
asparagus, fennel, or celeriac

You definitely need to eat something, its too long to wait until you get home.

Thats what I thought - I feel ok at the moment but Im missing my shake!

I will get a tray of tesco finest chicken at lunchtime and have 3 slices I think.

Not that im pleased i forgot my packs but i cant wait lol. x

Altho I understand Yvonne85, I often go all day without my packs, by choice. I prefer to have "food" to look forward to when I get home after work! I have a muffin about 5ish, then a shake and a bar about 9.30 with a cuppa.

Doesnt seem to have harmed the weightloss, alth I dont know if it is doing any harm otherwise. I do feel ok on it!

Sorry, not sure if I have helped or confused!!!

I think this is just personal preference though - I could never go all day without something at work - I dont understand how people can do this! I think that we still need to maintain a healthy balance of eating throughout the day - then again thats just my opinion. I think I would feel too full and wouldnt enjoy my packs when i got home if i had 3 to eat, I dont get home until 7! x

I think this is just personal preference though - I could never go all day without something at work - I dont understand how people can do this! I think that we still need to maintain a healthy balance of eating throughout the day - then again thats just my opinion. I think I would feel too full and wouldnt enjoy my packs when i got home if i had 3 to eat, I dont get home until 7! x

Sorry. Didnt mean to offend. Just the way I do it. Different strokes I guess.

Sorry. Didnt mean to offend. Just the way I do it. Different strokes I guess.

Aww I know!!! Sorry I didnt take it the wrong way, I completely agree with different ways of doing it and I guess it feels like a feast when you get home!!

Good luck with your journey! xx

I'm staying at a friends tonight so I brought in tetra's for 2 days if you want to meet up and borrow some?? Just round the corner from you.....
xx

Wow that is so nice of you! But Im leaving work early today to go doctors, not having a lunch, and a colleague is getting me chicken from Tescos so thank you thats so nice - but I think I will be ok!

Hmmm tetras - cant wait until my councellor is back from Isle of Wight!

How are you doing? x

make sure you leave a few packs at work so that you don't have this situation again. I'm sure you will be fine and stay in control

Tsk I know I thought of that on the train!

Im really looking forward to a little feast when I get home, is it really alright to drink 3 milkshakes in the space of 3 hours!! Lol Im gonna be so bloated! I might make one into a muffin, and make a hot chocolate before bed and have a normal milkshake.
x

hey hun,
Sorry I got too busy to reply yesterday... hope you enjoyed the chicken!! ;)
I must say for me it went all downhill when I had my first meal and that's when I went onto SS+ but you obviously have more willpower than me! :eek:
I'm doing okay - only had a 1lb loss this week but this week did involve a pizza, bbq, italian restaurant and a wedding so I was amazed by the 1lb loss to be honest!! I'm trying to get back to being good now though..
You seem to be doing really well. You've whipped my @rse!! Well done! You must be really pleased with yourself!
I'm off to see Sex & The City tonight... can't wait!! I'm saving a choc tetra and cranberry bar to have in the cinema so I dont get tempted by diet coke and popcorn... Ha!
Hope you have a good weekend chick..... keep up the good work loser!! :D xx

Hello Miss!

Yup done alright yesterday - it was only 4 slices of chicken that I have, and I think I have trained my brain away from food that I'm not allowed now - I used to think oh it wont hurt - but I have so much determination to get to 10 stone Im not gonna mess it up. I even managed to leave some chicken in the tray!

Thank you for your kind offer yesterday that was really nice of you.

I saw it on Wednesday - it is so enjoyable to watch - take the tissues! (or I think I just got overwhelmed cos I was actually watching it!)

Well done on your 1lbs loss thats so impressive - I was like that when I did the diet last time my body wasnt reconising I was eating food and I stayed the same weight! Soon creeps on though. Hope you enjoyed it anyway!

Im back into my size 10 skirt today - I did have to hoist myself into it like I did my jeans the other day - you can imagine all the jumping up and down and squishing the fat in haha!

Good luck for the next week!

xxxxx

you did the right thing, i wouldnt be able to not eat anything throughout the day either. next time, make sure you have some bars or tetras in your work draw :p

Oh I will do!! I should bring tetras to work and leave them in the fridge but i get worried someone will just have them!

Thanks girls - I managed a choc mint milkshake last night, half a bowl of chocolate jelly horrid stuff, and a pack divided to make a cookie and a hot chocolate at about 11pm. My boyfriend on the other hand wanted oxtail soup! Strange boy!!! xx

Back