im so weak :(

i used to get dizzy d last time i was on d diet i came off it cause i was standing talking to a friend of mine and i just fainted and within abt half an hour i had fainted 3 or 4 times i felt like i was out of it i went to d doctor and he said it was just my body gettin used to loosing weight so quickly he told me not to stand or sit in the same position for long and if i was driving that each time i was at traffic lights(with the breaks on) i should shake my legs to get d blood running propperly
not sure if that will help hope it does good luck

lou, thank you!!!

i'm feeling strong again now, and i hope when i get up tomoro it will feel much better cos i will be further ketosified (made up word hehe)

no not everyone as a bad day dont tell her that it will be fish and chips tomorrow

lol.....oooh look at him havin a rant! You on about day 3 Gaz? lol!

173 all told im not ranting honestly we should not condone cheating it will not help in the long run it wont it wont it wont!! lol

the thought of fish and chips makes me wanna vomit.

im just glad i cheated this early on, hopefully i can get on with it now. the thought of eating that chicken again makes my stomach churn, am happy with my green tea now :rolleyes:

good girl but your still off to bed early........good night xx

I never cheat. I dont cheat myself, just my hubbys credit card! lol

You can split your shakes down and it does help in the first few weeks.... also up your water and you will be laughing!!!

Back